Rd 6, Pick 188 (from Browns): K Tyler Bass, Georgia Southern

1 hour ago, apuszczalowski said:

The Bills picked up a guy that could do that last year

Yes Vedvik can do both. Technically. I don't think he's a better punter than Borky and missed everything that mattered when he had a chance with the Vikings.

50 minutes ago, Rampage said:

I like the pick, it would be nice to have a guy at kicker that we can rely on for the next 10 years. These end of the draft rounds are such a crapshoot to begin with so kickers here are a good investment.

I agree. Bass is graded as the top K in this year's draft according to CBSSports.com, but they gave the Bills an F grade for drafting him...in the sixth round.

Go figure.

• Haha (+1) 1

With a solid roster, as the Bills now have, you can make a pick like this.  Maybe he becomes trade bait for a good team looking for a kicker at the start of the season - or - Stephen could be traded also.  A THINK AHEAD pick!!!

3 hours ago, NickelCity said:

Nice to see situations like this:

If any idiot ever attempts to tell you the 2018 Raycom Media Camellia Bowl wasn't the single most important event in human history, show them this video with full volume.

Tears will be rolling down his face as he begs for your forgiveness.

"EAGLE NATION: YOU FOUGHT! YOU'VE EARNED IT! YOU DESERVE THIS ONE!"

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Wayne Arnold said:

If any idiot ever attempts to tell you the 2018 Raycom Media Camellia Bowl wasn't the single most important event in human history, show them this video with full volume.

Tears will be rolling down his face as he begs for your forgiveness.

"EAGLE NATION: YOU FOUGHT! YOU'VE EARNED IT! YOU DESERVE THIS ONE!"

He sounds like Sam Kinison's love child.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3