Rd 4, Pick 128: WR Gabriel Davis UCF

3 minutes ago, Logic said:

They also talked about Fromm for 10 minutes and had a country music performance instead of even MENTIONING the Bills pick. It’s infuriating.

They finally gave some analysis on Davis. What I took away his vertical and High Point. Two things we need assuming JA can get the ball down field with accuracy!  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Logic said:

They also talked about Fromm for 10 minutes and had a country music performance instead of even MENTIONING the Bills pick. It’s infuriating.

They just showed Davis highlights against Stanford. He does line up outside the hash marks.

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Probably because he’s faster

Half a second can matter, sure - five minutes worth of film so far he actually almost fits the hybrid pass catching TE role too; physicality is evident. Also seems like given our current depth chart he may stretch the defense more than Gandy would here. 

Edited by ctk232

2 minutes ago, inaugural balls said:

Sounds like his game is to go up and get the ball while contested.

Perfect fit for the offense the Knights operate.  It will be interesting to see how they use him.

• Like (+1) 1

The final stake in Foster's heart (and likely Duke's as well).    Sort of a one trick deep threat, but also a good blocker so I'll be watching how he fits in the running game.

I wanted Gandy-Golden, which likely is now a no-go.  But we shall see...

Just now, Uncle Joe said:

They just showed Davis highlights against Stanford. He does line up outside the hash marks.

yeah in UCF he will always be the outside guy way out there too. So his post can open easy throwing lanes for their lesser accurate QBs they have had.