Devin Singletary workouts w/ Kevin Smith

7 hours ago, SirAndrew said:

I’m just happy for him that he was actually able to find somewhere in Florida to run uphill. 

That's pretty funny.

I noticed Zack Moss enjoys climbing mountains - not likely to be a hobby he picked up in Florida, eh?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, jdonley1180 said:

Wasn’t running sand hills part of Jerry Rice’s rigorous training regiment? 

I thought it was ladainian tomlinson  who did that 

or some other Charger 

13 minutes ago, turftoe said:

That's considered a mountain in Florida. 

so are the landfills.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2020 at 10:27 AM, One Buffalo said:

Check out these videos of Devin doing his workouts, on a hill... next to a major highway?  Gotta be creative when everything is closed I guess...

If you had posted just that 1st video it would appear he was making a break for it during a police chase.:lol: Let's go Motor!!!

On 4/25/2020 at 2:31 PM, Doc said:

Where's Jay?

You don't want to know...

I love that McBeane places a priority on these high character guys who love the game of football and who are hungry to improve. These videos are awesome and when we see Singletary’s improvement early next season, we’ll know why. 

There are a few videos of Josh working on his deep ball, Diggs working on his speed, and one of Gabe Davis running routes 15 minutes after we drafted him. 

This is what championship teams are made up of. Makes me real excited for the season!

Edited by Bufflow4
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 4/25/2020 at 10:27 AM, One Buffalo said:

Check out these videos of Devin doing his workouts, on a hill... next to a major highway?  Gotta be creative when everything is closed I guess...

These embedded clips wont open for me 

On 4/25/2020 at 9:27 AM, One Buffalo said:

Much to like about his motivation and he is really trying to be the best he can be.

Would like him to be careful about the surfaces and not hurt himself on such uneven ones. 

He is going to be next level this year and now we got a great second option.

Devin's vision is what makes him so special, I think that part of RB is a god-given gift and he has it.

Combined with his ability to get to top speed so quickly and he is going open eyes this year.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, One Buffalo said:

Here's some more clips from a few days ago-

I perfected that training in my living room with my kids by throwing a Nerf football with them while the Bills were on TV. We always tried to see who would drop it first. Each of us would try to put a different spin on the ball to mess the other one up. 

On 4/25/2020 at 11:49 AM, 947 said:

Growing up in the Chicago area, TV sports news would always show clips of Walter Payton running up the Indiana sand dunes to get ready for the season. This is definitely reminscent. Love to see Devin doing this, it worked out pretty well for Walter.

Running up those sand dunes is 100 times harder. Good job by Singletary for putting the work in.