Devin Singletary workouts w/ Kevin Smith

Good to see!!

Go Bills!!!

38 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

He looks like he is sick now

Knew he was a hockey player, didn't realize he also trains football players. What doesn't he do? Hopefully Devin doesn't get a visit from the leagues testing agency though......

Weed isn’t on the banned substance list anymore.  

Growing up in the Chicago area, TV sports news would always show clips of Walter Payton running up the Indiana sand dunes to get ready for the season. This is definitely reminscent. Love to see Devin doing this, it worked out pretty well for Walter.

• Like (+1) 6

2 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

He looks like he is sick now

Knew he was a hockey player, didn't realize he also trains football players. What doesn't he do? Hopefully Devin doesn't get a visit from the leagues testing agency though......

He was extremely sick

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, CBD said:

He was extremely sick

He had a massive heart attack, his heart stopped beating and his “widow maker” artery was 100% clogged.

Ironically shortly before this he had just taken up smoking weed (he actually hadn’t through all those early Jay and Silent Bob escapades), and the doctors credited that with saving his life he said in one interview, something about helping keeping him calm and lowering his BP I believe.

He went vegan, lost a ton of weight and kept it off. Unfortunately I think with the weight loss, he also lost his mojo bc his recent movies are just bad... and that hurts to say bc I really love all of his early stuff.