2020 NFL Draft Rounds 4-7 discussion

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Wow a no step DRILLED 50 yarder. A 1 Step DRILLED 60. Let’s see a 3 step approach

this video is cool, and thanks for posting it.  Again, I hope he's good.  I just don't see it or why drafting him when others left on the board that could be upgrades.  We can disagree, it's cool :)

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

come on now I am being objective (this time)

lol. 

I wonder if Runyan gets some nod for his lineage and the fact that the same knocks against him (lack of athleticism, etc.) are the same knocks that were against his dad and his Dad was an above average T who just did his job. If Jr. can be like that, someone will be happy. 

1 minute ago, RyanC883 said:

this video is cool, and thanks for posting it.  Again, I hope he's good.  I just don't see it or why drafting him when others left on the board that could be upgrades.  We can disagree, it's cool :)

I just don’t think there are ANY players in these rounds that have a chance at making the Roster. The Strong Leg Kicker Does. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

I just don’t think there are ANY players in these rounds that have a chance at making the Roster. The Strong Leg Kicker Does. 

he def has a shot, esp. w/ kickoffs.  I think the TE from Washington, and the OT's Adams and Prince could make the roster.  

13 minutes ago, yungmack said:

Sounds delicious. Ever cook them all together.on a flat top?

I have, but the weather is nice so I did the onions/peppers going slowly over lower heat before doing the sausage over higher heat relatively quickly on the grill. I had to be careful, I was wrapped up in the draft and didn’t want an “OOPS!”. The last sausage is in the peppers/onions now, which I’ll warm up later while gutting and toasting another roll. 

Crazy how I miss good food. I love to cook, but even with my wife here it’s usually just for one if I do cook these days. My daily routine used to be a late lunch (2-3:30pm) at a restaurant daily while reading my book, then off to shop for dinner. Shop when you’re full, no impulse buying!  

Just now, RyanC883 said:

he def has a shot, esp. w/ kickoffs.  I think the TE from Washington, and the OT's Adams and Prince could make the roster.  

Prince and Bryant are really confusing to me. Thought both would be long gone. Adams because he struggles a bit with speed and with his own weight I always thought was a potential faller but I had a 5th on him and had him above some of the tackles that have gone.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

I hope you are right, but likely could get him later, and I don't see the value there.  I'm not the only one.  Again, he's drafted, hope he works out.  just at this point seems like a wasted pick.  There is no point in blindly saying, "well, we drafted him, he must be good."  Then why even watch the draft or comment on picks! 

Well...since he was the top ranked kicker by Scouts and Kiper, I expect that Beane saw the value above any other player available.  Plus we're now at that point in the draft where teams are drafting kickers and punters, so he may not have been available later.

• Like (+1) 1