2020 NFL Draft Rounds 4-7 discussion

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Sorry, fell asleep after turning off the tv coverage because it was crap lol. Original post is updated with strikethroughs. Real happy to see my man Huntley go, just wish it was to us!

CB:

Madre Harper, Southern Illinois (Rd6-7)

WR:

James Proche, SMU (Rd5-6)

LB:

David Woodward, Utah State (Rd5-6)

Francis Bernard, Utah (Rd5-7)

Michael Divinity, LSU (Rd6-7)

TE:

Hunter Byrant, Washington (Rd4)

S:

JR Reed, Georgia (Rd5-6)

James Wiggins, Cincinnati (Rd6-UDFA)

OT:

Trey Adams, Washington (Rd5-6)

RB:

Darius Anderson, TCU (Rd5-7)

What the heck happened to Trey Adams? He was a first round lock before his last year... 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RyanC883 said:

news flash: SOME PEOPLE kick better in bad weather than others.  

Doesn’t matter we will have the down town dome soon enough. And well not like our weather has been terrible 

3 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

what about 50+?  

and i'm sure the senior bowl was not freezing rain, or snowing, etc.  

% over 50 is what i care about.  We already have a guy who hits 50 and under.  and hits it in bad weather.  

There are videos out there showing that his leg strength is just fine. He's posted a twitter video that's in the other thread, of hitting in practise, from 50 off one step, and 60 off two steps.  If he's got that sort of leg, the accuracy can be refined.

Same thing applies to fears about the weather. If his leg is strong enough - and it darn well looks more than enough, he can learn to kick in inclement weather.

Just now, jkeerie said:

And when Haush misses his first XP or field goal of 42 yards, you'd be blasting the Bills for not bringing in another kicker.  At the very least, this is competition at the position.  Beane picks gamers.  Must have been something he saw on tape that led to this particular kicker.

I hope you are right, but likely could get him later, and I don't see the value there.  I'm not the only one.  Again, he's drafted, hope he works out.  just at this point seems like a wasted pick.  There is no point in blindly saying, "well, we drafted him, he must be good."  Then why even watch the draft or comment on picks! 

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

He’s 35 this year, so I’m fine seeing if they can secure their future kicker now rather than taking someone who will be deep on the depth chart at some other position.

I agree to an upgrade at kicker.  Seems like he’s a lesser kicker.  Would rather pick a kicker with a better resume.

Just now, MAJBobby said:

what you don’t ever see from Hausch. 

wow, kicking w/o anyone rushing at him and in perfect weather.  nice.  House Money can't make 50 over often either, and neither can this guy.  Not an improvement, IMO.  Mann would have helped more.  Guy can totally flip field position.  

Just now, RyanC883 said:

wow, kicking w/o anyone rushing at him and in perfect weather.  nice.  House Money can't make 50 over often either, and neither can this guy.  Not an improvement, IMO.  Mann would have helped more.  Guy can totally flip field position.  

Wow a no step DRILLED 50 yarder. A 1 Step DRILLED 60. Let’s see a 3 step approach

• Like (+1) 1