2020 NFL Draft Rounds 4-7 discussion

1 minute ago, Locomark said:

Based on the last 2 picks I am done watching today...you lost me after round 3 McBeane.....

You’re crazy. Gabe Davis is legit especially at pick 128. Fromm is solid, could benefit us in the future. Either solid backup or a team may give us picks! 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, ROCBillsBeliever said:

Peeeter-Maaaaaan ???

Except they probably don't expect him to have to start cause they have no one else......

1 minute ago, Nitro said:

He is a solid QB.  I can see him as a spot starter and a career back up.

Sounds like a guy who won't threaten Allens job, but can fill in short term if something happens.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Strengths:

• Accurate passer
  • Does not put the ball in harm's way
  • Works through his progressions quickly

Weaknesses:

• Does not have the strongest arm
  • Won't be confused with a dual-threat QB
  • Tiny hands

Seems like a guy who would be a good backup......

So basically he's exactly the opposite of Allen.

1 minute ago, MiltonWaddams said:

The guy is pure character. Lots of heart and leadership. I would have liked a more similar QB to Josh as a back-up. Fromm has no arm and would be better suited in a dink and dunk O. Like the person, but not hot on the player.

I think as a backup, I'd rather have a 'Dink and Dunk' kinda guy, seems safer and easier for the offence then someone who plays the same style as Josh but isn't as good as him. Make it easier for the offence to adjust if needed

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

I think as a backup, I'd rather have a 'Dink and Dunk' kinda guy, seems safer and easier for the offence then someone who plays the same style as Josh but isn't as good as him. Make it easier for the offence to adjust if needed

Fair.