2020 NFL Draft Rounds 4-7 discussion

4 minutes ago, H2o said:

Payton says he is fully recovered after 3 days of symptoms a month ago. Wingo talks about him being on his way to a full recovery. Idiot. 

Wingo is one of those guys who is so excited to ask his little questions that he does not actually listen to their responses. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Wow a lot of you are very high on the current Bills roster!  I am too, but I'm reading that you think that a 5th rounder will have a hard time making the team.  I disagree completely.  This team has a long way to go to become an "automatic" playoff team like the Patriots were for so many years.

For example, our DT's are BELOW AVERAGE, and I could actually see a rookie 5th rounder earning the start before the end of the year.  

• Haha (+1) 4

Just now, FireChans said:

Breida to the Dolphins for a fifth. Good trade.

Just now, Mark Vader said:

Dolphins traded with the 49'ers. As far as I know the 49'ers had no more picks.

Did the Dolphins get a player from the 49'ers?

3 minutes ago, Yantha said:

Wow a lot of you are very high on the current Bills roster!  I am too, but I'm reading that you think that a 5th rounder will have a hard time making the team.  I disagree completely.  This team has a long way to go to become an "automatic" playoff team like the Patriots were for so many years.

For example, our DT's are BELOW AVERAGE, and I could actually see a rookie 5th rounder earning the start before the end of the year.  

you think Ed Oliver is below average? If so I have some magic beans to sell you.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2