2020 NFL Draft Rounds 4-7 discussion

15 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

We are in the territory where the Bills could use their next two selections to trade back into the 4th......

Yeah.  Beane seems strangely passive so far.  Maybe no one want to trade with us...

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

I mean Jake Fromm in the draft. Sounds little bit like Tom Brady from his scouting report. Haven't paid any attention to him or watched his games.

Wonder whys he’s dropping.  Thought he’d go earlier.  Don’t know much about him other than what I see in draft grades.

If he was a target, believe they’d have taken him earlier .  If he falls to them, wouldn’t doubt if they took him.  Problem is, they do have some holes to fill and if they grab one of the FA QB’s, they can live with their current QB room as 2nd and 3rd string.

Winston or Newton, if they can fit them under the cap would be the bet over Fromm.  Stidham had a decent preseason last year.

Edited by davefan66
  • Like (+1) 1

Still some very interesting players on the board. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/draft/bestavailable

Specially when we are at the point of the draft you are looking for a couple traits to develop 

1 minute ago, davefan66 said:

Wonder whys he’s dropping.  Thought he’d go earlier.  Don’t know much about him other than what I see in draft grades.

If he was a target, believe they’d have taken him earlier .  If he falls to them, wouldn’t doubt if they took him.  Problem is, they do have some holes to fill and if they grab one of the FA QB’s, they can live with their current QB room as 2nd and 3rd string.

Winston or Newton, if they can fit them under the cap would be the bet over Fromm.  Stidham had a decent preseason last year.

he Makes Trent Edwards look like a Deep Ball thrower. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Yeah.  Beane seems strangely passive so far.  Maybe no one want to trade with us...

Maybe there isn’t anyone that is really sticking out for them.  Still 30 picks before their next pick, so I think they are probably trying to move up, but maybe no takers.

Just now, OldTimer1960 said:

Maybe there isn’t anyone that is really sticking out for them.  Still 30 picks before their next pick, so I think they are probably trying to move up, but maybe no takers.

he tried to move up for Moss found no takers. 

did trade multiple picks to include the 1st before the draft too

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Still some very interesting players on the board. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/draft/bestavailable

Specially when we are at the point of the draft you are looking for a couple traits to develop 

he Makes Trent Edwards look like a Deep Ball thrower. 

I do like Prince Tega W’s story.  Project though, most likely guard.  Not sure we need OL.

6 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Letting the draft come to us. We don't really have any needs and they probably are comfortable with how the draft is shaking out. 

1 minute ago, davefan66 said:

I do like Prince Tega W’s story.  Project though, most likely guard.  Not sure we need OL.

are there attributes there that down the line could lead to even say Depth. If so these now are the rounds players like that are gonna go