2020 NFL Draft Rounds 4-7 discussion

13 minutes ago, mannc said:

At this point, I think you’re just looking for anyone who you had a high grade on...at pretty much any position

I believe they can still draft for need.  Not a ton of roster spots to draft “best available”.

They should package picks and move up.  6th and 7th round guys are destined for the practice squad, or they’ll use those picks to land the UFA’s they’d normally not draft - the real under the radar guys.  Late round picks are camp bodies for sure this year.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

As one poster mentioned above, this CBS stream is leagues better than the ***** ESPN is peddlin. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2020-nfl-draft-live-tracker-picks-by-team-grades-analysis-order-start-time-for-round-4/live/

Just turned it on.  SO much better than the trash on the networks.  Miss Mayock and Charles Davis.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

I wonder if the Pats go for QB maybe Jake Fromm later on?

Wasn’t really thinking about Winston, but he may be the guy there.  Not sure how the cap fits a move like that.  Hoyer isn’t the answer by any stretch.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

We are in the territory where the Bills could use their next two selections to trade back into the 4th......

They should. Value is right. Grab another decent backup rather than 2 fringe practice squad guys. Roster is too deep at this point.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

Wasn’t really thinking about Winston, but he may be the guy there.  Not sure how the cap fits a move like that.  Hoyer isn’t the answer by any stretch.

I mean Jake Fromm in the draft. Sounds little bit like Tom Brady from his scouting report. Haven't paid any attention to him or watched his games.

• Like (+1) 1