2020 NFL Draft Rounds 4-7 discussion

Just now, ROCBillsBeliever said:

I love how ESPN has the Steelers on the clock, and they say they need a TE... They STOLE Claypool out from under us in Round 3... There's your TE... 

Steelers plan on playing him at WR. They announced that Last night 

2 minutes ago, akcash said:

I don't agree and I do respect your point.

I agree they gave a lot of young talent at the WR and TE position. But it’s also unproven to go along  with an inexperienced unproven QB. Nothing to do with comparing to Bills. I would choose Chiefs ahd Chargers off top of my head of ranking today. Broncos have a lot of potential but that’s what it is until they all produce. Sutton is the only real proven guy. Fant came on late.

Edited by YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Cowboys having a hell of a draft. They have been one of the best drafting teams in the league in the last decade.

I heard the eagles were trying to trade up for Ceedee but couldn’t find a willing partner. Fell right to the division rival. Rough draft for eagles fans 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, thebandit27 said:

Well I would ask how that’s been proven?

Hasn't been proven. I'm just saying projecting wise. I think at the end of the 2020-2021 season, if both set of receivers had the same conditions (aka quarterback, line, oc, schedule), I think Broncos receivers are better.

2 minutes ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

I love how ESPN has the Steelers on the clock, and they say they need a TE... They STOLE Claypool out from under us in Round 3... There's your TE... 

getting dobbins in the 2nd and then Claypool in the 3rd would have been insane 

• Like (+1) 1