2020 NFL Draft Rounds 4-7 discussion

I have always loved gandy-golden. B/R guys do not like him though so Who knows 

i think we go D again in 4th (can or edge) and look for a WR in the 5th - Hodgkin seems either of the Johnson’s, peoples of handy-golden if he falls

8 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

I love the 4th round!! One of my all-time favorites was picked here: Terrence McGee! 

loved the pick from the moment we drafted McGee until his career ended. 

let’s strike gold again! 

I think they are going to trade up for Bryce Hall

• Sad 1

I could see us trading for some picks next year. I really don’t feel we have a need any longer at WR, seems some are forgetting about Duke Williams & McKenzie. I say OL, CB, LB & K for depth & competition. We shouldn’t need more than 4 picks today, trade for draft capital next year. 
Lets Go Buffalo!!!!!

3 minutes ago, BuffaloFan68 said:

I could see us trading for some picks next year. I really don’t feel we have a need any longer at WR, seems some are forgetting about Duke Williams & McKenzie. I say OL, CB, LB & K for depth & competition. We shouldn’t need more than 4 picks today, trade for draft capital next year. 
Lets Go Buffalo!!!!!

I think not taking a wr in a very deep class would be a mistake 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Let’s package all the picks that are left and move up for a guy who has a shot at making the team. 

those late rounder aren’t worth it IMO. Wouldn’t mind seeing a kicker/punter either

Let’s not.  Trading all your picks to move up in round 4 is not smart.  There are plenty of good players in rounds 4 and 5.  Matt Milano and a Taron Johnson are key players for us  - 5th round picks.  

The draft is like a lottery.   The more tickets, the more chances to hit on a player.  Late round players have low odds but it’s not at all unheard of to find good players. 

Brady was a 6th round pick.  

Biadasz would be an interesting grab. I think they like Simpson. I also like Jon Runyan a lot and McDermott would have known him as a little boy having been around daddy Runyan in Philly for many years. To me Runyan is a guard and I do think with his intelligence and skill set he could transition to center. 

I feel like at this point, there’s physically not a lot of space for more players. Take swings at the oddball positions that can possibly make them. We don’t need any depth lineman and the defense is set. Go get the best punter in college football. And go after a guy that can be a backup QB. Don’t fill these picks with depth lineman or Dbacks that we don’t need and won’t make the team anyway. The only position that one of these guys has a shot at making the team is; Punter, back up QB

• Haha (+1) 1

here is a quick mock from Fanspeak with explanations: 

image.png.6275e59bdb9b6531ac15e32dca02825a.png

When Driscoll was taken, Hall was off the board.  OT Ben Bartch also off the board.   That made Driscoll a no-brainier, IMO.   I think he becomes a starter in 1-2 years.   Solid depth this year. 

Rd. 5: L. Hill, CB, Michigan taken one pick prior.    Golden-Gandy is also gone.  I go for another big WR who can make contested catches, he also plays "mean" for a WR.  I seriously considered taking McFarland (RB) from MD here.  He's the best "speed" RB left.  I think WR is more of a need.  

Rd 6:  again shoring up the OL with Kindley.  Dude is big, that's about all I know.  And that GA line was good. 

Rd 6:  Quarterman seems like good depth at worst, or perhaps he becomes our MLB.  He's not very athletic, but appears to play smart and take good angles.  Tackling machine.  

Rd. 7:  Mann.  I don't think he actually lasts this long, and we may need to get him in Rd. 6.  But the dude can flip the field with his punts.  A huge advantage.  We get pinned back, then we pin the other team back and let our D go to work.  

What do you guys think?!?!!  I wish I could have gotten a CB or backup QB, but they just were not there. 

Edited by RyanC883

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I feel like at this point, there’s physically not a lot of space for more players. Take swings at the oddball positions that can possibly make them. We don’t need any depth lineman and the defense is set. Go get the best punter in college football. And go after a guy that can be a backup QB. Don’t fill these picks with depth lineman or Dbacks that we don’t need and won’t make the team anyway. The only position that one of these guys has a shot at making the team is; Punter, back up QB

ahaha at least wait until round 5, no?