Who Do You Want the Bills to Pick in Round 4?

Wizard

2 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

I agree. I think they will end up picking twice in round 4 and that’ll be that.

I’d love this. Joe Marino brought up his name and then I started looking into him. Hall is a good fit and a process guy. If it wasn’t for the injury and the inability for teams to work Hall out, I think he would be long gone.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

Two things to keep in mind- the bills scouted Simpson extensively, maybe more than any other player in the draft and Gandy-Golden said he had more zoom interviews with Buffalo than with any other team.

It’s crazy how many solid players are still available.

it’s crazy how this draft has fallen to Buffalo

its crazy how much love I can have for another man (Beane). Hope the Pegulad don’t fck this up

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Turbo44 said:

Two things to keep in mind- the bills scouted Simpson extensively, maybe more than any other player in the draft and Gandy-Golden said he had more zoom interviews with Buffalo than with any other team.

...or maybe they have talked with Gandy a lot because they just aren’t convinced he is an NFL prospect. Same goes for Simpson. ?

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Just to name a few: 

Bryce Hall, CB

Antonio Gandy-Golden, WR

Harrison Bryant, TE

Tyler Biadez, IOL

Akeem Davis-Gaither, LB

My strategy for the late rounds is to only take guys with hyphenated names, starting with both Antonio Gandy-Golden and Akeem Davis-Gaither. Can I get some help rounding this out?

8 hours ago, Lurker said:

Bryce Hall (CB), John Simpson (OG) or Antonio Gandy-Golden (WR)...

This is exactly what I want. If we have to trade up and use all our picks to walk out with these guys then I would be very happy.

Edited by wppete

Another weapon for Josh... specifically for WR #4, and Red Zone:

1. Donovan Peoples-Jones

2. Antonio Gandy-Golden

Would trade up to secure one of these two. If both gone, pivot to CB or Edge (where there is still decent value): 

- Bryce Hall CB

- Troy Pride CB

- Curtis Weaver

- Khalid Kareem

- Bradlee Anae

Honestly wouldn’t even hate Perine.  If our staff isn’t sold on Yeldon, Perine is a good RB who can come in if Singletary or Moss go down for any time. 

Edited by SCBills