Who Do You Want the Bills to Pick in Round 4?

Wizard

Eason or Fromm

I love Josh, I think he has the tools to be the guy for years and years to come. That being said, this team is too talented from top to bottom put it all on the shoulders of one guy’s success or failure moving forward.

I also realize the success rate of QBs drafted in the last 20 years after the 3rd round is next to nil, so I won’t be upset if they don’t. But I think at the very least an upgrade from Barkley is welcome, and a rookie QB could develop into an insurance policy moving forward if Josh doesn’t develop as hoped by his 5th year.

56 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Any fat guys for the o-line that have a chance at cracking the roster?

Tyler Biadasz looked like a 1st round center who could also play guard in 2018 but he was straight up awful in 2019.

Netane Muti could be a great NFL guard but he's suffered 3 season ending injuries in 4 years.

Alex Taylor is a massive tackle who moves crazy well but he's likely a multi-year project with how raw and unrefined he is.

Since any offensive lineman at this point likely won't start, those are the 3 highest upside guys left imo.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

Tyler Biadasz looked like a 1st round center who could also play guard in 2018 but he was straight up awful in 2019.

Netane Muti could be a great NFL guard but he's suffered 3 season ending injuries in 4 years.

Alex Taylor is a massive tackle who moves crazy well but he's likely a multi-year project with how raw and unrefined he is.

Since any offensive lineman at this point likely won't start, those are the 3 highest upside guys left imo.

Biadasz has had some injury issues in 2019 and didn’t test at the Combine...

I think the Bills are in a position to roll the dice on someone who as you said looked like a first rounder in 2018... Bring him on slow for a year or two and hopefully he can develop into a starting  C when Morse is no longer providing value for money..

Another OL guy I like who is left is Saahdiq Charles..

• Awesome! (+1) 1

An elite OT. I know there probably isn't one still out there unless we just get stupid lucky. The right side of our OL is weak and Ford is a freakin' turnstile at RT. He needs to move inside if he's ever going to be any good.

Everybody keeps talking about how they want us to score more points. Granted, the OL was much better in '19 than it was in '18, but we still have a lot of room for improvement. Our OL is very mediocre overall. We don't have any probowl worthy OL.  Dominating in the trenches would raise the performance level of the offense considerably. People talk endlessly about skill position players and their sexy stats, but they only talk about the OL when they are historically bad. Running an offense with good receivers and backs and a mediocre OL is like racing a Ferrari with an underpowered engine. It looks great, but never seems to go as fast as you need it to.

There's only 1 goal -- Win the SB. Mediocrity doesn't cut it any more.

Edited by GreggTX
  • Like (+1) 1