RD 3, Pick 86: RB Zach Moss, University of Utah

SDS

3 hours ago, DrDare said:

Like the pick

But really, does his friend holding a stopwatch on camera make it official

That's laser-timed, you can see the set-up. The guy is holding the readout, not a stopwatch. Shows the 10-yard split too.

14 minutes ago, CSBill said:

I think he is just a very chill person. Similar reaction when they showed him being selected. As long as his feet do the talking, I’ll be happy. 

Yea - not everyone is a hyped personality. This is Gilmore smilegate all over again. Some folks just aren't wired like that.

11 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yea - not everyone is a hyped personality. This is Gilmore smilegate all over again. Some folks just aren't wired like that.

I've had this thought also but then I get this nagging reminder, Gilmore really didn't want to be here at the end of the day.

We'll see with this guy but I like what I heard from him and his style will win everybody over pretty quickly so lets make him feel welcome like we know how to!

4 minutes ago, beerme1 said:

I've had this thought also but then I get this nagging reminder, Gilmore really didn't want to be here at the end of the day.

We'll see with this guy but I like what I heard from him and his style will win everybody over pretty quickly so lets make him feel welcome like we know how to!

Gilmore was nothing but professional while he was here.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Gilmore was nothing but professional while he was here.

Agree completely but he needed to be on tv more. That feeling had to exist from day one with him.  The least excited I've ever seen a draft pick after being selected. He wore it well while here though. I'm not knocking him just sayin.

Edited by beerme1
  • Like (+1) 1