RD 3, Pick 86: RB Zach Moss, University of Utah

SDS

18 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Love this pick!  Amazing draft

1st - Diggs

2nd - Espensa

3rd - Moss

Amazing.  

And this is EXACTLY the way everyone should be looking at this draft.

If the draft stops here, I still feel very comfortable saying the 2020 Bills will be better than the 2019 Bills.

But we still have more draft picks. And you just gotta KNOW Mcbeane will find another good player in the later rounds... probably a WR at least since this WR class supposedly goes like 50 deep or something in terms of draftable prospects.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

For the ones that say what is this 1985. 

people hear know I hate 3 things. Old Football and Paying Or drafting High RBs and Tyrod but we don’t have to talk about that anymore. 

Moss being added to Singletary in the third round DOESNT trigger me. We need a powerful back. Singletary needs someone to spell him. They didn’t use a top pick instead waiting until 3rd. So yep I am good with it. 

3 minutes ago, 32ABBA said:

This offense is shaping up nicely. I'm very happy with Moss.

"Moss Singletary Diggs and Brown...Moss Singletary Diggs and Brown....Moss Singletary Diggs and Brown....Moss....."

And Beasley was already really good at getting open before adding Diggs and landing a great second RB.  It's just unfair at this point.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

For the ones that say what is this 1985. 

people hear know I hate 3 things. Old Football and Paying Or drafting High RBs and Tyrod but we don’t have to talk about that anymore. 

Moss being added to Singletary in the third round DOESNT trigger me. We need a powerful back. Singletary needs someone to spell him. They didn’t use a top pick instead waiting until 3rd. So yep I am good with it. 

I mean if anything the ppl that dont want to pay RB's should be HAPPY with the way Beane does it

A 3rd round guy is young on a cost controlled contract.....while other ppl are shelling out huge bucks for "franchise" running backs Beane is not doing that

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

She forgot Knox, who I think is about to breakout as an absolute STUD TE.

The only question is this:

How do we feel about our OL?

Love the continuity. But was the lack of playing together the problem and another year of cohesion as an entire Unit going to just naturally improve on the mediocrity of 2019? Hope so.

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

I mean if anything the ppl that dont want to pay RB's should be HAPPY with the way Beane does it

A 3rd round guy is young on a cost controlled contract.....while other ppl are shelling out huge bucks for "franchise" running backs Beane is not doing that

and Epenesa I think will equal or surpass Lawson and we wont be paying him 10 mill a year (thanks Miami)

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

She forgot Knox, who I think is about to breakout as an absolute STUD TE.

The only question is this:

How do we feel about our OL?

Love the continuity. But was the lack of playing together the problem and another year of cohesion as an entire Unit going to just naturally improve on the mediocrity of 2019? Hope so.

There were heavy resources (including a 2nd round pick) towards the OL last year.....seriously wondering where a OL would even make this team this year.

Its not that they are all pro bowlers.....its that they are solid and the OL in the draft might not be as good?

Dawkins - Franchise LT

Spain - Didnt give up a sack last year

Morse - The big money spend last year

Jon F. - highly under rated

Ty N./Ford/Williams the only real uncertainty

Lots of solid backups.....lots of different position vers

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

and Epenesa I think will equal or surpass Lawson and we wont be paying him 10 mill a year (thanks Miami)

He def looks the part....

I gotta be honest....when I look at AJ I see a young DE that could use some work in the weight room on his body (and this is not a knock on him...he is a naturally huge person who can get better under an NFL trainer)

• Like (+1) 2

The Bills two picks are another in an endless series of draft rounds where strict BPA is never ever true. It just so happens that the BPA in both rounds just happened to be our two clear biggest needs? It's never BPA, unless the BPA just happens to be a main position of need AND you hadn't already picked at that position AND already looked down draft at more players who may be available at position of need.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1