RD 2, Pick 54: DE AJ Epenesa, University of Iowa

SDS

Guy looks pretty solid on the highlight packages. Looks a little sluggish at times but seems to have a knack of getting to the ball. Looks like a solid tackler. Time will tell. This is the first draft where i've be able to sit back and watch it unfold without seeing names go without a little envy. 

1 minute ago, mannc said:

As of now, we have an offense that can't score enough points to beat good teams, no matter how good our defense is, and we aren't going to replace the QB.  Adding one WR is not enough.  

Hahahaha yeah and one second round RB or WR will do that hahahahahahah

Edited by Hardhatharry
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, mannc said:

As of now, we have an offense that can't score enough points to beat good teams, no matter how good our defense is, and we aren't going to replace the QB.  Adding one WR is not enough.  

Yeah its super important we upgrade our 4th WR who will see 10 snaps a game. Such an impactful spot on the roster.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Huh?  

Where do we need an upgrade on offense?  Why are people so freaking out about offense?  Our top 3 WR's are LOCKED.  No rookie is getting time.  We already have a young TE in Knox, and another in Sweeney.  Our OL is well stocked.  We have a lead RB and our QB.  

So can someone please explain to me why everyone is so panicked about the offense?  The ONLY thing we need is a COMPLIMENT to Devin.  We have a STARTING RB.  

There are a TON of RB's on the board and one will certainly be there in the 3rd.

Yet at DE, our starters are a combined 66 years old.  AJ Espensa is a first round grade who we got at pick 54 at a big position of need, especially going forward after just this next year.  

Our OL isn’t that good. Spain and Feliciano are just OK, and Ford is a huge question mark. Maybe Robert Hunt would have been their guy if he was still on the board, and I guess Beane didn’t see anyone else that could be an elite guard. 

• Like (+1) 1