Trump In the Pocket of China Like PPP Cultists are in the Pocket of Trump

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

America will be in a better place, for sure 

No, they are fine. I know a lot of people just want the news spun their way, but it can't work that way. 

I cannot think of one thing that would be better about America with a Biden as Prez. As for the LSM, it can and does work that way now. If you’re a lib, everything is spun around the progressive narrative. Literally every single thing they decide to talk about. Even sports aren’t  free from their nonsense. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

America will be in a better place, for sure 

No, they are fine. I know a lot of people just want the news spun their way, but it can't work that way. 

And yet, the cabal as a whole struggles more and more each year as people lose confidence in the product. Hang in there, though, you have your routine. Get up, check your mood ring to see how you’re feeling, slip your earth shoes on, stroll down to the news stand and pick up the the NYT to see what happened in Arkansas three days prior. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I cannot think of one thing that would be better about America with a Biden as Prez. As for the LSM, it can and does work that way now. If you’re a lib, everything is spun around the progressive narrative. Literally every single thing they decide to talk about. Even sports aren’t  free from their nonsense. 

Well, I don't want his to be president to make people who think like be happy. If you Trump as Prez you want to take away 30 million people's health insurance. No thanks 

Trump is an incompetent jerk. I hope he goes to jail over that hush money he paid to Stormy 

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

And yet, the cabal as a whole struggles more and more each year as people lose confidence in the product. Hang in there, though, you have your routine. Get up, check your mood ring to see how you’re feeling, slip your earth shoes on, stroll down to the news stand and pick up the the NYT to see what happened in Arkansas three days prior. 

Oh, you know how to make up facts about my life? Wow, clever and creative. Why do you right wingers all make up facts about people's lives that they don't know? 

4 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Here’s the thing from my perspective though. It’s not that it didn’t add up, the former head of the CIA accused him of treason, and pretty much across the board dem leadership did the same.  We’re here discussing it and you, a reasonable poster in my humble opinion, opined it’s actually Trump’s fault he wasn’t treasonous because he was too dopey to pull it off.  Not the danger of these games to our Republic, not the danger of accusing an individual (who is a natural target just because of his position) of treason, not the insanity of this particular fairy tale.  The natural question in my mind is if this is acceptable to you, and this is the next evolution of political wrangling, what’s next?   More troubling for me personally is if this is the new normal, what will I rationalize is acceptable for my candidates moving forward?    What’s after “treason” when dem voters are so hyper focused on knocking out the candidate 60m of their fellow citizens voted for that they accept it as business as usual? 

I felt the same about the Kav hearings, and the reality is that nothing really is off limits moving forward.  The stage is set, and with Chief Executioner and mudslinger Kamala Harris a potential VP candidate,   the game has to be played as such. That’s horrible.

Ukraine...politically acceptable to me for the dems to bring it up and push the envelope.  The hypocrisy of the whole thing with presumptive nominee Biden shaking down the Ukrainians to do his bidding, the incestuous nature of politics/nepotism and entitlement is a non-issue because it seems everyone does it.  I’d think that’s why the Rs brought it up originally, threw a little mud against the wall and nothing stuck.  Impeachment...another bridge too far.  

I spend time here because it helps me has things out.  I enjoy some of the humor, certainly enjoy some of the posts, and  enjoy interacting with like-minded people. I wouldn’t waste my time going to a pro-dem board, it would be a waste of my time.  

Anyway, have a good day. 

I'm more cynical when it comes to politics way before any of this happened.  It's been the norm well before Trump took office.  I watched a party try to use the birther movement  and their network to delegitimize a duly elected president under the guise of protecting the constitution's integrity.  I watched the excess of the Benghazi trials where McCarthy let the rabbit out of the bag that it was really about hurting Hillary politically knowing she'd pry be the 2016 nominee.  I watched the absurdness of what was supposed to be an investigation into an Arkansas land deal turn into a sex scandal that led to impeachment.  I watched a Republican primary where the "bring decency back to the white house" president stirred up a rumor that McCain had an illegitimate black child.  It's always been a blood sport where no accusation is beyond the pale and it turns people off to politics.

15 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I'm more cynical when it comes to politics way before any of this happened.  It's been the norm well before Trump took office.  I watched a party try to use the birther movement  and their network to delegitimize a duly elected president under the guise of protecting the constitution's integrity.  I watched the excess of the Benghazi trials where McCarthy let the rabbit out of the bag that it was really about hurting Hillary politically knowing she'd pry be the 2016 nominee.  I watched the absurdness of what was supposed to be an investigation into an Arkansas land deal turn into a sex scandal that led to impeachment.  I watched a Republican primary where the "bring decency back to the white house" president stirred up a rumor that McCain had an illegitimate black child.  It's always been a blood sport where no accusation is beyond the pale and it turns people off to politics.

Fair enough.  I guess we all see what we want or need to see.  I thought at the time the Clinton issue was like Clinton himself: overblown.  Still, his fetish was his weakness, he exposed his throat to his enemies and was willing to lie under oath. 

A Benghazi gets investigated every time, and when you factor in the manufactured story exposing some poor bastard in Nowhereville to a death sentence by blaming him for some dopey video, the evidence shows the Sec State knew and told her daughter immediately, I see that as more mainstream politicizing than anything else.  

Obama birther was Trump/Romney and no income tax paid. I’ll have to refresh my memory on McCain, but I agree wholeheartedly it’s a blood sport.  

Which brings me back full circle to the future.  We might as well get to it. 

53 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, you know how to make up facts about my life? Wow, clever and creative. 

Thank you. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Fair enough.  I guess we all see what we want or need to see.  I thought at the time the Clinton issue was like Clinton himself: overblown.  Still, his fetish was his weakness, he exposed his throat to his enemies and was willing to lie under oath. 

A Benghazi gets investigated every time, and when you factor in the manufactured story exposing some poor bastard in Nowhereville to a death sentence by blaming him for some dopey video, the evidence shows the Sec State knew and told her daughter immediately, I see that as more mainstream politicizing than anything else.  

Obama birther was Trump/Romney and no income tax paid. I’ll have to refresh my memory on McCain, but I agree wholeheartedly it’s a blood sport.  

Which brings me back full circle to the future.  We might as well get to it. 

Thank you. 

Seriously, can a man actually get overblown? 

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

BillStime ignores the Mods instructions. . . . . . . . . . . . . what a surprise.  😆

image.png.2eaefccc3710c3eca9bb08c84c9fd4da.png          This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, T master said:

I wonder if Trump asks Joe or Hunter to hook him up with some of his buddies in the Chinese gov't then all could be forgiven right ?

Why would he need to? 

Trump hooked up Ivanka with how many Chinese trademarks while POTUS?

Trump pays the Chinese government how much in taxes from his Chinese bank account that he failed to disclose when POTUS?

You really try hard - lmao