20 hours ago, B-Man said:

I'm not one to turn down a challenge .

but I am going to give you two.

if #54 (no trade up) -- Jaylen Johnson cb  Utah

if trade up  --  A.J. Epenesa, EDGE, Iowa 

20 hours ago, Warren Zevon said:

If you hit Epenesa on a trade up I'll stop posting on PPP for a month

yes please

Well, you don't have to quit for a month because we didn't get him on a trade-up, as i said

?

HOWEVER:

20 hours ago, Warren Zevon said:

I'll delete this thread if you can identify the Bills first pick tonight :)

48c.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Well, you don't have to quit for a month because we didn't get him on a trade-up, as i said

?

HOWEVER:

48c.jpg

Nice work B Man! Absolutely stoked on the pick. Your call - I can delete the thread or leave it up for forever evidence of your prediction 

• Like (+1) 2

Hahahaha. 

everytime I need a good laugh I can always come down here and count on the resident Commies. Good work Comrads!  You’ve earned one half a dinner share. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Also, once again, the left steals because they are empty shells simply incapable of original 

thought.

Clearly group think surrounding one thought "orangemanbad" is way more cultist than garys

daydreams of his hated ppp posters.

Plus his thoughts of Trump always seem to drift towards a certain body part "Trumps pocket"

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Follow the money! 

Wouldn't be surprised if evidence emerges that the trade deal had a quid pro quo aspect for Trump. 

Quid Pro Quo like “you finance my real estate and I’ll ***** you in trade deals”?  That kind of Quid Pro Quo?  ?

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Once again - I can’t believe we have seen the First Ladies titz and not Trumps taxes. 

And it is "once again".....................because you have nothing but repetitive slogans.

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

And it is "once again".....................because you have nothing but repetitive slogans.

oh stop - quick go find something from red state because you can’t think for yourself - queen B

34 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No, “once again” because Trump has said 100 times that he would release his taxes and hasn’t. But, he’s a lying sack of *****, so that’s expected. 

Surely the wall has long been completed, so we must be building one up north by now? 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Once again - I can’t believe we have seen the First Ladies titz and not Trumps taxes. 

I gotta ask. What are you looking for in his taxes?  Is there a specific schedule you really want to see?   I'd just like to know what dirt you expect to uncover in his returns?  

• Like (+1) 1