Free to a good home - Seat back from the Rock Pile (must pick up in Rochester)

Ra-cha-cha

Folks:

On a cold day in January, 1990, I went to the demolition site of the old Rock Pile, the wonderful War Memorial Stadium.

I retrieved this seat back from the rubble, and have kept it in my office all of these years.

Moving and downsizing.  This must find a new home.

First one to answer gets it.   You must pick it up in Corn Hill (downtown) Rochester

Compressed_IMG_2549.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Ra-cha-cha said:

Folks:

On a cold day in January, 1990, I went to the demolition site of the old Rock Pile, the wonderful War Memorial Stadium.

I retrieved this seat back from the rubble, and have kept it in my office all of these years.

Moving and downsizing.  This must find a new home.

First one to answer gets it.   You must pick it up in Corn Hill (downtown) Rochester

Compressed_IMG_2549.jpg

Displaying that with an enlarged quality black and white picture of War Memorial would be too cool.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, T master said:

Wow why does that always seem to be part of the equation ? ? No sense of what's important in life !!

I told my son last night as we were watching the draft.  "It doesn't matter if you're the commissioner of the league, your wife is still going to tell you to put your football ***** in the basement."

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.