If we don't go RB in 2nd, bring back Shady?

Irv

1 hour ago, Irv said:

His career yards-per-carry is 4.5.  He had a 4.6 last year. 

He was benched by his HC for the playoffs for some nobody rookie.

When Andy Reid gives up on a player, it's absolutely over...

• Like (+1) 1

I'm not sure he would come back he was really looking forward to him & Gore working together & he was one that got on his soap box to bring Gore in then they let him walk which i think Shady with the better O line may have done better than Gore but we will never know !! 

2 hours ago, Irv said:

Yes,  he was inactive  in KC but they have a bunch of good backs and they don't need to run much with Mahomes.  I don't think Shady left on bad terms, just a money deal.  After Singeltary the cupboard is totally empty -  Wade, DiMarco, Yeldon.  I also think he would benefit from the upgraded line.  He had a bunch of turnstile blockers when he was here.     

Have you noticed that KC drafted a RB in the first round?

2 hours ago, Irv said:

Yes,  he was inactive  in KC but they have a bunch of good backs and they don't need to run much with Mahomes.  I don't think Shady left on bad terms, just a money deal.  After Singeltary the cupboard is totally empty -  Wade, DiMarco, Yeldon.  I also think he would benefit from the upgraded line.  He had a bunch of turnstile blockers when he was here.     

The dude is done. Give it a rest with the near obsession this board seems to have with bringing back old players well past their prime.

OP...why?  So we can let another washed up RB split time with our young emerging RB?  Makes zero sense. Zero. Then we would be back in the same boat next year. We need to get another young RB to form a duo with Singletary that we can control for the next four years. If we don’t get one in the second it doesn’t mean we can’t get one later in a deep draft. Good grief...

3 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

Why? Because every thought that pops into ones head MUST become a thread. 

are you new here?  ;)

I'd grab Dillon, Evans, or  Eno from Az state (may have spelled that wrong) if we miss out on the remainder of the "big 5" 

6 minutes ago, foreboding said:

I love the guy, but he is not a good compliment to what we already have. We need a straight ahead bruiser.

He didn't run straight ahead his last year in Buffalo because he always had somebody in his face in the backfield.  Only had a 100 carries last year.  So he didn't add a lot of mileage during his stint in KC.  Probably get him dirt cheap too.  There's not a lot of Derrick Henry's standing on the street corner.      

Edited by Irv