2020 NFL Draft Round 2 and 3 Discussion.

MAJBobby

1 minute ago, dubs said:

the bills have brought on Brown, Beasley, Diggs, Singletary in the last 12 months. They also have added Knox and Ford, Morse and brought in a bunch of other beef up front. 

what’s loading up?

Loading up to people on this board is bringing in a HOF caliber player at every position or it will ever be enough. 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, KOKBILLS said:

I totally agree...I actually watched him more after the Combine, and was shocked he ran that slow in retrospect...He's very technical and deliberate on the field...I swear I was 100% convinced the Pats would take him...100%...He's a picture perfect fit for their D IMHO...?

Yep.   The Phil Hanson comparable seems pretty good, although A.J. looks quicker.   He'll be learning like a sponge from some pro's pro's in that DL room.    

Now make sure we get Moss in Round 3 and it will be a great night...

Just now, dubs said:

the bills have brought on Brown, Beasley, Diggs, Singletary in the last 12 months. They also have added Knox and Ford and brought in a bunch of other beef up front. 

what’s loading up?

Taking bpa offense for once? I’m largely playing devils advocate since I don’t mind the pick, but our lack of offensive depth is pretty scary at this point. Here’s hoping for a 4th round diamond in the rough I guess.

1 minute ago, Penfield45 said:

I’ll bring this tweet back up when singletary gets injured and we start a guy off the street as RB1 

There’s still 5 more rounds in the draft. The Bills still have 5 picks left and lots of time before the season starts. Let’s see what happens before we start worrying about who our RB2 is.

1 minute ago, Nelius said:

I like Epenesa a lot, safe pick, but is anybody really surprised by the reaction when we’ve got a still largely unproven 3rd year QB and Dobbins and Mims on the board? It’s not whining it’s a simple difference of opinion. They gonna load up the offense in year 4, 5, maybe 9 for Josh now? 

2 2nd round offensive tackles, 1st rounder for diggs, 3rd round RB and TE. Hell even a 2nd round WR. Let's not act like they just draft defense. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Brown is solid not spectacular. Beasley is a solid , Diggs is a very good player. Knox is not a good NFL TE at this point as is the same with Ford at tackle and Singletary needs another good compliment. 

so you’re looking for spectacular at all positions, got it. 

? 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

To be fair the offense is pretty loaded already. This entire draft was for depth the starting lineups have been set since the Diggs trade. Looking for depth and growth 

offense is loaded??? Lmaooo

we have been a bottom 5 passing offense in the last 3 years bud 

• Like (+1) 1