2020 NFL Draft Round 2 and 3 Discussion.

MAJBobby

Just now, ScottLaw said:

If there’s on position I wanted them to go on defense it was DE.... still, they need more on offense....and I’m skeptical they think so.

Only time will tell, but we cannot argue that defensive end needed an influx of power and youth and AJ is both.

Just now, Lurker said:

People need to watch game tape of Epenesa.  He plays a lot faster than that combine 40.     

He's the new DE-version of Kyle Williams, IMO...

Same overreactions last year with singletary. People were going nuts he was soooooo slow and couldn’t play at the next level. Just whiny mock draft guys and the same old negative babies that want the chiefs offense here 

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

If there’s one position I wanted them to go on defense it was DE.... still, they need more on offense....and I’m skeptical they think so.

every post you put up is about what Beane and McDermott “think”. Are you Beane or McDermott?

1 minute ago, Locomark said:

At some point we need to prioritize talent over culture and faith . Dobbins just made Baltimore better than us on the very next pick and we went with a DE with no bend in a passing league. I trust McBeane but this was a mediocre pick. I hope the kid proves me wildly wrong. 

How much better does Dobbins make them? They had the number 1 rushing offense by a mile without him.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

What a bunch of whiny crybabies.

The Bills already took offense in round one with the Diggs trade.

Watch the game tape. This kid is a terror.

This always happens.

First tackle for a loss and everyone will be saying they knew from his freshman year that he'd be all pro.

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Putin said:

if we could only score more then 16 points per game that would be GREAT 

Stefon Diggs will help that number go up significantly. 

Ppl hated the Motor pick last year , Beane and Co must be confident they can fill that role later in draft. 

• Like (+1) 2