2020 NFL Draft Round 2 and 3 Discussion.

MAJBobby

This is the part of the draft where draft boards start to diverge.  You will see guys projected to go in the 3rd drop to the 5th.  Injuries, attitude problems, drug issues etc.  I trust the Bills brass and that they will find diamonds in the last four rounds.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Dude was always pegged as a late 2nd to mid 3rd.... yeah I’m sure he thinks he’s better than 2-3 guys that went before him to cities with a club scene, palm trees and sunshine.... Who knows. 

Yeah. The athletic article painted him as a very hard worker, whcih fits well here. Shady said it best when he came here, during the season? It's football.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ExWNYer said:

He just spoke with the Buffalo media. Said he knows Devin and has already heard from him. Looking forward to getting in, learning, working with Devin and his new teammates and  playing in front of Bills Mafia. Didn't sound pissed or disinterested in the least.

I mean it was concerning to me but it very well could have been he was pissed that he was passed up by what he thought was inferior Running backs and was like wtf is going on here. IT also could be that he knows that he is going to be a backup here when he wanted an opportunity to be a feature guy immediately. Either way if hes not truly happy about being here, then guess what he's here for 4 years as a complimentary back and he moves on its not like we spent a 1st on him like we did Lynch who wanted out.

13 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean could just be miffed about going in the 3rd either way I'm sure he'll get over it when he gets here.

The announcer was saying "he doesn't like people" and "he's angry all the time". Maybe he was right.?