2020 NFL Draft Round 2 and 3 Discussion.

MAJBobby

1 minute ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

His girl was looking at him like, “don’t be mad, you ok?”  They all just sat there as he had his hat on. I didn’t like the feel of that room. Been there done that? He hasn’t done a single thing yet

"been there..." meaning he's known quite of few family members that were drafted so it's no big deal.

Time will tell obviously.

1 minute ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

His girl was looking at him like, “don’t be mad, you ok?”  They all just sat there as he had his hat on. I didn’t like the feel of that room. Been there done that? He hasn’t done a single thing yet

I mean could just be miffed about going in the 3rd either way I'm sure he'll get over it when he gets here.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

I’ll bring this tweet back up when singletary gets injured and we start a guy off the street as RB1 

So, as I said...

1 hour ago, BillsFan4 said:

There’s still 5 more rounds in the draft. The Bills still have 5 picks left and lots of time before the season starts. Let’s see what happens before we start worrying about who our RB2 is.

?

7 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

Moss available in the 3rd is exactly why you don't take Dobbins in the 2nd and miss out on a quality Edge. Great complement for Singletary. A trade up for Hall now would cap a nice night.

Give me Gandy Golden...

Remember how many said Gilmore did not look happy when the Bills drafted him.

I have no idea whether he is happy or not but the kid went to play college football in Utah. How disappointed could he be to be drafted by the Bills?!?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Peter said:

Remember how many said Gilmore did not look happy when the Bills drafted him.

I have no idea whether he is happy or not but the kid went to play college football in Utah. How disappointed could he be to be drafted by the Bills?!?

Remember, his brother was a Jet.

I like the pick just like I thought Singletary was a good idea in round 3 last year. 

3 reasons.

1. Moss is a more intuitive route runner than Singletary. Go look at last year’s games and Motor wasn’t really very good at running routes. The Houston game he was ineffective  other than the 1 screen play. It cost us. 

2. The kid is 1 cut between the tackles. Our RB2 production after week 4 last year was abysmal. This lets us rotate when needed. 

3. He’s 5’9 but 230. There’s your short yardage power guy. 

• Like (+1) 1