2020 NFL Draft Round 2 and 3 Discussion.

MAJBobby

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

“The homicide rate in Youngstown Ohio is SEVEN TIMES the national average... and man, what a versatile player Lynn Bowden is going to be for the Raiders”

I don't even think those were the people I was hearing about when I posted.

1 minute ago, Process said:

Edwards going hurts. We need to take Moss if he makes it. Our offense is not good enough.

Lol... Zack Moss is that difference maker, is he?   The difference between our offense being good enough and not good enough?

Btw, I want Moss.... but cmon....

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

Gruden's family looks exactly like you'd expect Gruden's family to look. 

The short, square shaped male in black Raider gear? My son used to play 7 on 7’s with him in Florida. Gruden would stomp around all the fields like he owned the place. My son would pick off the square child and all kinds of tantrums would result. Both kids from small schools, but we’d own them. What kind of rage was that? I can only guess......I think there is a name for that.....

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, SCBills said:

Lol... Zack Moss is that difference maker, is he?   The difference between our offense being good enough and not good enough?

Btw, I want Moss.... but cmon....

Diggs is our difference maker. Our starters are pretty solid. Looking for more depth than anything , but I still would like another back. 

2 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Gandy-Golden? 

Hes super underrated, really smart kid too. Has had a lot of contact with the Bills. Said the most actually. Fits the big WR role. Could be a huge steal after a year of two of development.

• Thank you (+1) 1