2020 NFL Draft Round 2 and 3 Discussion.

MAJBobby

a comment about Moss not looking thrilled to be drafted by Buffalo...does this really shock anyone? Its a pretty common consensus......Until they get here and then they grow to love it..time after time after time......Just meet the guy with wings at the airport the Bills mafia will convert him to the Bills side :-)))))

• Thank you (+1) 1

The good thing about this format Is there is none of that ridiculous garbage where they ignore very single pick and catch up on some of them later. I hope they realize that what people want is for them to actually talk about these guys. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Like (+1) 6

2 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

I mean it was concerning to me but it very well could have been he was pissed that he was passed up by what he thought was inferior Running backs and was like wtf is going on here. IT also could be that he knows that he is going to be a backup here when he wanted an opportunity to be a feature guy immediately. Either way if hes not truly happy about being here, then guess what he's here for 4 years as a complimentary back and he moves on its not like we spent a 1st on him like we did Lynch who wanted out.

I see him contributing right away and potentially being 50/50 split with Devin. That’d be a pretty solid rookie season!  Most teams are running back by committee anyway..  rooting hard for him, and Motor!

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

The good thing about this format Is there is bone of that ridiculous garbage where they ignore very single pick and catch up on some of them later. I hope they realize that what people want is for them to actually talk about these guys. 

There’s always tomorrow. That’s the day they usually do most of that nonsense.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Margarita said:

am I the only one who hears Nantucket and thinks John Valby……..LOL

I can't even hear "gang tackle" and not think Valby ?

There goes Darrynton Evans, ESPN notes:

1) Hometown of blahblah

2) Went to Appolyon State

3) Mom has cancer

C'mon you ghouls... jeez.

• Like (+1) 2