2020 NFL Draft Round 2 and 3 Discussion.

MAJBobby

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean could just be miffed about going in the 3rd either way I'm sure he'll get over it when he gets here.

Dude was always pegged as a late 2nd to mid 3rd.... yeah I’m sure he thinks he’s better than 2-3 guys that went before him to cities with a club scene, palm trees and sunshine.... Who knows. 

Just now, CEN-CAL17 said:

Dude was always pegged as a late 2nd to mid 3rd.... yeah I’m sure he thinks he’s better than 2-3 guys that went before him to cities with a club scene, palm trees and sunshine.... Who knows. 

He is a SFla kid so who knows...

think we've nailed it so far  Moss is a three down thumper  Go watch some of his tape  He is fun to watch  Very physical , nasty stiff arm .  Always falling forward  Going to be fun watching him finishing games in the 4th when we have a lead

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, dneveu said:

He'd been scouted pretty hard by buffalo. They did a face to face. I don't think they'd pick him if they didn't think he'd be good here.

He just spoke with the Buffalo media. Said he knows Devin and has already heard from him. Looking forward to getting in, learning, working with Devin and his new teammates and  playing in front of Bills Mafia. Didn't sound pissed or disinterested in the least.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1