2020 NFL Draft Round 2 and 3 Discussion.

MAJBobby

1 minute ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Didn’t look to thrilled to be a Bill

Maybe because he's had family all over the NFL? Been there done that?

Moss reminds me of Ingram of Ravens/Saints.

1 minute ago, qwksilver said:

His girl was looking at him like, “don’t be mad, you ok?”  They all just sat there as he had his hat on. I didn’t like the feel of that room. Been there done that? He hasn’t done a single thing yet

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

See that camera on Belichick?  Crappy house.  Crappy chandelier, crappy table/chairs, crappy window coverings.  Goes with his bitter persona.

Yeah, he really needs to do some upgrading...looked like 1996 in that room...?

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, dubs said:

don’t love the idea of taking an RB there. 

but like I said, trust the brains in the FO and optimistic!

It's was one of our biggest needs if the your a RB is a dime a dozen freak or not. Motor and Moss are 3rd round picks showing when you draft em. 

Moss is going to surprise. Who did you want there?

Edited by Real McNasty

5 minutes ago, qwksilver said:

Moss reminds me of Ingram of Ravens/Saints.

If Moss turns out like Ingram I’ll be thrilled.  Is he a good receiver.   All I know is he is a hammer. But the attitude when locked, hopefully someone asks him why he looked nonplused. 

Edited by RyanC883
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

See that camera on Belichick?  Crappy house.  Crappy chandelier, crappy table/chairs, crappy window coverings.  Goes with his bitter persona.

It is his house in Nantucket.  It must be his second home.

From the much hated PFF, but this is a solid endorsement of Moss:

https://www.pff.com/news/college-football-best-101-players-from-2019

Best Players of 2019:

14. ZACK MOSS, RB, UTAH

Had it not been for the man above him here, Moss’ 37% missed-tackle forced percentage would have set the new PFF College record. Moss finished the season with a whopping 87 missed tackles forced on his 234 carries, generating 1,412 yards and 1,042 yards after contact. It was all too often that the opposing defense knew Moss was going to get the ball, yet it didn’t matter, as he ripped off 4.5 yards after contact per attempt in 2019, second among running backs with at least 200 carries. Moss’ terrific year on the ground saw him reach 1,000 yards for the third straight season, and he set career-high marks in every major rushing category in the process. Moss also chipped in with another two touchdowns, 387 yards, 15 more missed tackles forced and seven more first downs through the air as he was a true dual-threat for the Utes offense.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1