2020 NFL Draft Round 2 and 3 Discussion.

MAJBobby

1 minute ago, maryland-bills-fan said:

How long can Allen keep running the ball and getting half the rushing yardage of the #1 running back?

I don't see the problem with that? like I said time will tell...josh would seem like the more durable guy with his stature. we have better weapons and variety of attack is all im trying to say. 

Just now, NewEra said:

All it takes it one season to win a super bowl.  That franchise won Super Bowls with dilfer and flacco.  They can win one with Lamar Jackson.  Ozzie was a stud.  He taught decosta well.  Harbaugh is on point most of the time.  I don’t see how anyone can hate on that franchise.  I hate them because I’m jealous 

I don’t hate them at all. Ambivalent. But Lamar shrinks in the playoffs and against certain defenses. That could change. 

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

You brought up the Titans, one of the few teams to beat the Ravens this year.

Its funny how people always say things like "How long will he last, he is going to get killed". Look at Watson, everyone keeps saying the oline is going to get him killed. Every year people keep saying Brady is done and his teams just keep on winning.

Watson/Brady are very different QB's compared to Lamar lets get real.

4 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Why is it ok to have depth in the defensive line but not WR?

It’s an offensive league. Bills run a lot of 4 WR sets and if Diggs or Brown go down they have no one behind them. I’d love Edwards.

Because Sean McDermott is obsessed with his defense. He'll wait till the 7th to get his wr/rb.

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

All it takes it one season to win a super bowl.  That franchise won Super Bowls with dilfer and flacco.  They can win one with Lamar Jackson.  Ozzie was a stud.  He taught decosta well.  Harbaugh is on point most of the time.  I don’t see how anyone can hate on that franchise.  I hate them because I’m jealous 

not hating just not praising this draft like wow they really have separated themselves.