2020 NFL Draft Round 2 and 3 Discussion.

MAJBobby

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Two things that the "we neeeeeeeeed offffeeeennnnnsseeeeee" crowd wont love:

1- If Bryce Hall is there at 86, he's the pick. 

2- That'd be the right pick. 

I am confident in this, but I don't actually know anything. :P

Agree 100%, getting Epenesa and Hall would both be great value at those spots and at positions of need where they can contribute to our deep roster right away.

I still feel like they could get difference makers on offense like Eno Benjamin/Lamichel Perine/Michael Warren, Quintez Cephus/Joe Reed, Dalton Keene, and Alex Taylor on Day 3. Maybe a punter too for good measure. 

1 minute ago, buffalojedwardo said:

apples to oranges bruv time will tell.....I'll bet we are built for the long haul better than the ravens. how long can Lamar last doing what he does? 

All it takes it one season to win a super bowl.  That franchise won Super Bowls with dilfer and flacco.  They can win one with Lamar Jackson.  Ozzie was a stud.  He taught decosta well.  Harbaugh is on point most of the time.  I don’t see how anyone can hate on that franchise.  I hate them because I’m jealous 

1 minute ago, buffalojedwardo said:

apples to oranges bruv time will tell.....I'll bet we are built for the long haul better than the ravens. how long can Lamar last doing what he does? 

You brought up the Titans, one of the few teams to beat the Ravens this year.

Its funny how people always say things like "How long will he last, he is going to get killed". Look at Watson, everyone keeps saying the oline is going to get him killed. Every year people keep saying Brady is done and his teams just keep on winning.

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Why is it ok to have depth in the defensive line but not WR?

It’s an offensive league. Bills run a lot of 4 WR sets and if Diggs or Brown go down they have no one behind them. I’d love Edwards.

Did I say I don't want Edwards?

I'd love Edwards. Partly because he's one of the few remaining prospects I know anything about.

Sorry if I didn't make that clear.