2020 NFL Draft Round 2 and 3 Discussion.

MAJBobby

3 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

That's who my nephew likes.  He watches a lot of college ball and we were discussing RBs a couple days ago.  If we got Perrine...he'd be in seventh heaven.  Seems you agree.

yeah in the 4th maybe 3rd. seems like a Beane guy too Since he mentioned Gore stayed in the lineup over Yeldon due to his “downfield” style. I definitely want a back with reviving ability. 

antonio Gibson from Memphis Is another guy I like. WR/RB hybrid with size/speed. 

1 minute ago, Don Otreply said:

Which of our D line guys isn’t in rotation? we rotate our D line players as a matter of course...what team are you following? 
    Sure another WR would have been nice at 54, but have a tiny bit of faith just four seasons ago and back for 17 years the team couldn’t buy a playoff berth, now we are talked about as the AFCE team to beat, it’s been twenty years since those words were last spoken. Get a grip on yourself man, get yourself a beer and a spliff, and chill a little. 

Go Bills!!!

They are the AFCE team to beat because they rest of the division isn't anything special right now. Jets are garbage, Dolphins are getting alot of hype right now and could end up dethroning the Bills as the 'team to beat' if Tua is healthy, and with brady gone and the Pats stubbornly looking at sticking with their unknown backup as starter, its not like this division is scaring anyone. And in those 17 years, there were a few times they came close. They made the playoffs twice but needed a miracle from the Bengals the first year to then get embarrassed by the jags, and had a soft cupcake schedule this year where they didn't have to beat teams with winning records to make the playoffs where they blow the game to the Texans....

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Chemical said:

yeah in the 4th maybe 3rd. seems like a Beane guy too Since he mentioned Gore stayed in the lineup over Yeldon due to his “downfield” style. I definitely want a back with reviving ability. 

antonio Gibson from Memphis Is another guy I like. WR/RB hybrid with size/speed. 

Gibson is gone.

Just now, apuszczalowski said:

They are the AFCE team to beat because they rest of the division isn't anything special right now. Jets are garbage, Dolphins are getting alot of hype right now and could end up dethroning the Bills as the 'team to beat' if Tua is healthy, and with brady gone and the Pats stubbornly looking at sticking with their unknown backup as starter, its not like this division is scaring anyone. And in those 17 years, there were a few times they came close. They made the playoffs twice but needed a miracle from the Bengals the first year to then get embarrassed by the jags, and had a soft cupcake schedule this year where they didn't have to beat teams with winning records to make the playoffs where they blow the game to the Texans....

Full stop.  

Most NFL analysts say the Bills have a Championship roster around Allen.  

This isn’t some “by default” crap. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2