2020 NFL Draft Round 2 and 3 Discussion.

MAJBobby

1 minute ago, stevewin said:

No kidding - not only how unrelenting they are, but in general it's also such a strange editorial choice In These Uncertain Times

i would be worried if I was a draftee that didn't have a tragic story for them. next thing you know, grandma is walking to the bathroom and ESPN is there to catch her slipping.....

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chemical said:

Perine from Florida is a power back with receiving skills. Or maybe we can just sign Devonta Freeman.

That's who my nephew likes.  He watches a lot of college ball and we were discussing RBs a couple days ago.  If we got Perrine...he'd be in seventh heaven.  Seems you agree.

10 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

In what world is Epenesa going to start ? 

he will be a rotational guy. Dobbins and mimms would have been day 1 starters 

Which of our D line guys isn’t in rotation? we rotate our D line players as a matter of course...what team are you following? 
    Sure another WR would have been nice at 54, but have a tiny bit of faith just four seasons ago and back for 17 years the team couldn’t buy a playoff berth, now we are talked about as the AFCE team to beat, it’s been twenty years since those words were last spoken. Get a grip on yourself man, get yourself a beer and a spliff, and chill a little. 

Go Bills!!!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1