2020 NFL Draft Round 2 and 3 Discussion.

MAJBobby

2 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Taking bpa offense for once? I’m largely playing devils advocate since I don’t mind the pick, but our lack of offensive depth is pretty scary at this point. Here’s hoping for a 4th round diamond in the rough I guess.

Guys, we have depth. Honestly, we do. We have guys were inconsistent, but contributed last year. They should only improve. Dawson Knox looks like he could be a monster at TE. If he comes on, and the O-Line plays better with our WR corps and SIngletary, we could be excellent next year. 

2 minutes ago, dneveu said:

2 2nd round offensive tackles, 1st rounder for diggs, 3rd round RB and TE. Hell even a 2nd round WR. Let's not act like they just draft defense. 

I think we all know this regime favors defense a bit, but there are many more picks left. I just had a Dobbins crush, I’ll get over it.

1 minute ago, BillsVet said:

You’re one injury away from having Robert Foster, Duke Williams, or PS hero Isaiah McKenzie getting serious snaps.

They have razor thin depth at WR.

HC still ain’t figured out he’s graded on how well the QB plays, not his ability to get meh DL on the field in a nice rotation. 

graded on wins, actually. 

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

AJ is a solid pick but man need another skilled player hopefully Donovan People’s Jones is there in Round 3

I'm a Michigan fan and Peoples Jones should be there in the 6th. He's not good.

Just now, Rc2catch said:

I’m aware. That’s what happens when you have scattered quarterback play, new o line, sketchy play calling.. Offense is as good as Allen takes us. Lot of teams would be very happy  to have our starting lineup of skill positions 

All year people say John browns a good #2. Now he's our #2 and he's old and we need to replace him.

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Taking bpa offense for once? I’m largely playing devils advocate since I don’t mind the pick, but our lack of offensive depth is pretty scary at this point. Here’s hoping for a 4th round diamond in the rough I guess.

I feel the same way, I'm not saying they didn't get a good player, but its the same every year, they pick up offence through FA and draft for Defence. They have a couple good players on offence and have made one upgrade to it this offseason getting Diggs. The defence was one of the best last year and the offence struggled to score points. The offence wasn't going to win games last year without the defence having a big game. when the defence struggled, they were almost guaranteed to lose

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Lurker said:

People need to watch game tape of Epenesa.  He plays a lot faster than that combine 40.     

He's the new DE-version of Kyle Williams, IMO...

Don't even understand why linemen have to run the 40 - is there any more useless measurement for a lineman? 

2 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

I just don’t think Epenesa is a guy who make a huge difference in playing a team like KC. Baltimore is one of the most well run teams in the league and grabbed Dobbins right after us, despite having Ingram / Justice Hill / Gus Edwards already. I know we got Diggs, but we need guys who can put the ball in the paint, trying to win 24-17 weekly puts a pretty hard cap on your team. 

instead of “trying to win,” what iF we DID WIN those games? Is winning bad?

• Like (+1) 1