2020 NFL Draft Round 2 and 3 Discussion.

MAJBobby

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Brown is solid not spectacular. Beasley is a solid , Diggs is a very good player. Knox is not a good NFL TE at this point as is the same with Ford at tackle and Singletary needs another good compliment. 

5daaadf014dd6_12.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

I just don’t think Epenesa is a guy who make a huge difference in playing a team like KC. Baltimore is one of the most well run teams in the league and grabbed Dobbins right after us, despite having Ingram / Justice Hill / Gus Edwards already. I know we got Diggs, but we need guys who can put the ball in the paint, trying to win 24-17 weekly puts a pretty hard cap on your team. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 1ManRaid said:

2 of 3 years DURING A REBUILD as well.  I'm excited to see how good we can be going forward picking BPA for depth rather than filling glaring holes because of cap hell.

I'm with you brother.  They go and get a guy who was widely considered a top ten pick going into this year and everyone is crying.  Lets go and get the division!

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, dubs said:

the bills have brought on Brown, Beasley, Diggs, Singletary in the last 12 months. They also have added Knox and Ford, Morse and brought in a bunch of other beef up front. 

what’s loading up?

You’re one injury away from having Robert Foster, Duke Williams, or PS hero Isaiah McKenzie getting serious snaps.

They have razor thin depth at WR.

HC still ain’t figured out he’s graded on how well the QB plays, not his ability to get meh DL on the field in a nice rotation. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nelius said:

Taking bpa offense for once? I’m largely playing devils advocate since I don’t mind the pick, but our lack of offensive depth is pretty scary at this point. Here’s hoping for a 4th round diamond in the rough I guess.

Kinda like a Singletary at 74 pick?

Trust these guys to work their magic.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Penfield45 said:

offense is loaded??? Lmaooo

we have been a bottom 5 passing offense in the last 3 years bud 

I’m aware. That’s what happens when you have scattered quarterback play, new o line, sketchy play calling.. Offense is as good as Allen takes us. Lot of teams would be very happy  to have our starting lineup of skill positions 

Just now, BillsVet said:

You’re one injury away from having Robert Foster, Duke Williams, or PS hero Isaiah McKenzie getting serious snaps.

They have razor thin depth at WR.

HC still ain’t figured out he’s graded on how well the QB plays, not his ability to get meh DL on the field in a nice rotation. 

Ok what teams 4th WR is someone you've heard of? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, 78thealltimegreat said:

AJ is a solid pick but man need another skilled player hopefully Donovan People’s Jones is there in Round 3

We need more depth at this point, imo.  I don't feel like we're desperate for playmakers (for the 1st time since Price/Moulds)….