2020 NFL Draft Round 2 and 3 Discussion.

MAJBobby

I like Epenesa a lot, safe pick, but is anybody really surprised by the reaction when we’ve got a still largely unproven 3rd year QB and Dobbins and Mims on the board? It’s not whining it’s a simple difference of opinion. They gonna load up the offense in year 4 or 5 for Josh now? 

Edited by Nelius

Just now, JerseyBills said:

Stefon Diggs will help that number go up significantly. 

Ppl hated the Motor pick last year , Beane and Co must be confident they can fill that role later in draft. 

There are a lot of RB options in this draft that will be just fine later on.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, ndirish1978 said:

WE TRADED OUR FIRST RD PICK FOR A WR. I don't get all you armchair experts whining that we didn't take offense. 

What was our defense ranked last year ? 
what was our offense ranked last year ? 

3 minutes ago, Watkins90 said:

What are you talking about. They gave up draft capital to bring in a top-tier WR this offseason. 

But thats it......

The offence was the achillies heel of this team and we all saw that they needed the defence to play lights out to give them a chance to win games. If the defence struggled, the game would get ugly....

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

Isn't that why we traded for WR Diggs? 

a #1 WR doesn’t fix all of our problems on offense

why don’t fans realize this ??? 

We need more skill players on offense and we will regret not drafting Dobbins or Mimms 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Nelius said:

I like Epenesa a lot, safe pick, but is anybody really surprised by the reaction when we’ve got a still largely unproven 3rd year QB and Dobbins and Mims on the board? It’s not whining it’s a simple difference of opinion. They gonna load up the offense in year 4, 5, maybe 9 for Josh now? 

To be fair the offense is pretty loaded already. This entire draft was for depth the starting lineups have been set since the Diggs trade. Looking for depth and growth 

1 minute ago, Nelius said:

I like Epenesa a lot, safe pick, but is anybody really surprised by the reaction when we’ve got a still largely unproven 3rd year QB and Dobbins and Mims on the board? It’s not whining it’s a simple difference of opinion. They gonna load up the offense in year 4, 5, maybe 9 for Josh now? 

probably because with the 22nd pick we selected Stefon Diggs

Just now, Penfield45 said:

a #1 WR doesn’t fix all of our problems on offense

why don’t fans realize this ??? 

We need more skill players on offense and we will regret not drafting Dobbins or Mimms 

The Bills still have a bunch of picks.

Stop being a drama queen.

• Like (+1) 4