2020 NFL Draft Round 2 and 3 Discussion.

MAJBobby

3 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Who the hell cares of Epenesa was projected to go in the 1st. He was not a need for us at all. We don’t need run stuffing DE’s we needed someone to get after the QB and we didn’t even get that lol 

D+ grade for this round 

Had 17 more sacks in college than Chaisson but dont let facts get in your way.

Edited by thenorthremembers
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

This makes me feel good about it! 

Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) Tweeted:
Beane and McDermott say, "We'll take that, thank you very much." https://t.co/sAdIewgA4C

Bills can give so many different looks on the DL , it's unfair. Especially with QJeff and Epenesa being so versatile. Oliver playing like an all pro. My God , we are going to cause hell up front. 

Our back 7 is loaded too!!

cool

how does that help Josh Allen ? 

1 minute ago, Penfield45 said:

Anything other than the #1 ranked defense in the league next season is a total failure in sorry

you invest this much in a already top 3 defense we better see results. Mcd is basically wanting to win every game 14-7 

good luck with that 

I'd be fine with all of that. But like you said, good luck.

6 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Shaq ran a 4.7...he runs a 5.04...

Shaq ran a 4.7...he runs a 5.04...

More curious about quickness than 40 time for linemen. I didn’t want him, but I’ll readily admit they know more than I do. I do know he’s about $10 mil cheaper than Shaq, and much younger than most DE on the roster. 

That’s all the glass half full I got for now.....

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

This makes me feel good about it! 

Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) Tweeted:
Beane and McDermott say, "We'll take that, thank you very much." https://t.co/sAdIewgA4C

Bills can give so many different looks on the DL , it's unfair. Especially with QJeff and Epenesa being so versatile. Oliver playing like an all pro. My God , we are going to cause hell up front. 

Our back 7 is loaded too!!

if we could only score more then 16 points per game that would be GREAT 

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

At some point we need to prioritize talent over culture and faith . Dobbins just made Baltimore better than us on the very next pick and we went with a DE with no bend in a passing league. I trust McBeane but this was a mediocre pick. I hope the kid proves me wildly wrong.