2020 NFL Draft Round 2 and 3 Discussion.

MAJBobby

Also I really think this Virtual stuff has made GMs Gunshy. I think and I might be wrong. The trades that were made did Not involve any 2021 picks. Seems they are making movement in this weird draft without giving futures which tells me they are a little unsettled with the ability to get information on these players in this Environment they are in. 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Joe B keeps saying it’ll be Dugger... 

that is making me drink 

5 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I'm working through my day 2 restack now. My hottest take so far is that Jerry and McCarthy were so excited about CeeDee Lamb because they are taking his college QB in Jalen Hurts at 51. Will probably post a summary later when it's done. 

That would be awful timing if it happens because Dak’s brother died yesterday at 31

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

That would not surprise me at all, and there is some logic to it.  There are certainly going to be some angry fans if that is the case.

There are three running backs (Swift, Dobbins, Taylor) and two edge rushers (Espenza, Gross-Matos) that really interest me at 54.  If any of those 5 fall to the Bills, it would be great!  After those 5 players, and its possible that all 5 are gone at 54, I'd go for the BPA.

28 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Gross-Matos

Baun

Epenesa

Diggs

Fulton

Chinn

Blacklock

Taylor

Dobbins

Mims

Pittman

Shenault 

In that order for me. 

Reasonable order.  Any of these guys available at 54 would be a decent selection and improve the roster.  I believe the RB's will be gone before the Bills pick.  I think one of them will end up in Miami.

23 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Ugh. He may turn out to be a stud, but I struggle to get on board with this. In the third, sure, why not. But why take a dude with your top pick from a tiny program who may not amount to anything more than a special teamer? If you want a Swiss Army knife, then take Shenault and help the offense. Majority of FA went to defense. Unless it’s edge, address the offense. 

Edit: For the record, I’m not saying they should take Shenault. But, I’d rather have him than Dugger. Hope Dugger is gone before he reaches our pick. 

Edited by TheProcess
  • Like (+1) 3

Oh gosh...that's quite an impressive list of talent.

Of the remaining players who can realistically fall to #54, I really like Zack Baun (OLB, Wisconsin) for Buffalo. Prototypical McDermott player - versatile, hard-working, student of the game, natural leader, very talented. Perfect replacement for Lorenzo Alexander. Definitely more of a BPA than need pick, but the Bills don't have any glaring roster holes to fill.

I could also see any number of extremely talented WR's or CB's somehow falling to the Bills. Pittman (WR, USC) would be a great red-zone target for Allen. Diggs (CB, Alabama) would be a great fit for Frazier's zone secondary.

Zack Moss (RB, Utah) would be perfection at #86.

Just now, RealKayAdams said:

Oh gosh...that's quite an impressive list of talent.

Of the remaining players who can realistically fall to #54, I really like Zack Baun (OLB, Wisconsin) for Buffalo. Prototypical McDermott player - versatile, hard-working, student of the game, natural leader, very talented. Perfect replacement for Lorenzo Alexander. Definitely more of a BPA than need pick, but the Bills don't have any glaring roster holes to fill.

I could also see any number of extremely talented WR's or CB's somehow falling to the Bills. Pittman (WR, USC) would be a great red-zone target for Allen. Diggs (CB, Alabama) would be a great fit for Frazier's zone secondary.

Zack Moss (RB, Utah) would be perfection at #86.

If Baun falls to 54 it is going to be happy dance time.   I am not getting my hopes up

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

This is a fun list, for not having a first rounder. If we go the "big nickel" direction, it will tell me that McDermott is committed to a top three defense. I believe in our brain trust enough to celebrate whichever direction they go.

4 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

It’s possible Digg’s brother is BPA at 54.  Anybody else wondering how that would actually work out in the locker room?  I suppose it could be a positive.  Could also be a giant negative.  

Think he would be gone within first 7 picks of the second

Carolina seems the likely spot IMO.

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 1