2020 NFL Draft: Round 1 discussion

1 minute ago, Mango said:

Tell ya what, Burrows house is my favorite so far. I like that they had the ugly floral curtains and a big armed chair with a big dog cover on it. Modest and humble. I dig it. 

I grew up pretty middle class in Kenmore. We didn’t feel like we had more than anybody else, but not less than either. Watching all these families living rooms, it makes me feel poor. Hell...I live in a 2000 sq ft house in Saratoga Springs with an inground pool, and I still feel like I am nowhere near affording some of these living rooms. 

Guys Mahlzon evidently has half of Jordan Hare stadium on his man cave wall. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Margarita said:

I keep reminding myself the bills “first round pick” is Stefan Diggs. Otherwise I’d be bitter we don’t have a selection. I don’t hunk the sure proven guy with his skills Er was a good move. It not having a 1st rounder to look forward to is a bit bittersweet

It’s so nice. We have the most proven player taken. A star already.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Margarita said:

I keep reminding myself the bills “first round pick” is Stefan Diggs. Otherwise I’d be bitter we don’t have a selection. I don’t hunk the sure proven guy with his skills Er was a good move. It not having a 1st rounder to look forward to is a bit bittersweet

The more WR’s that slide the more it’ll sting. But I feel a run on WR’s is upcoming 

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

I'm glad they're giving us all this information about Covid since it's so hard to find anywhere else.

It's comforting to know so many people care about me

1 minute ago, Process said:

We have a new number 1 in the miserable family rankings. The Tua's are off the hook.

whoa!  Massive comeback, the Tuas are number 1 again!

• Haha (+1) 2

#1 Cinci- Joe Burrow, QB
# 2 Wash- Chase Young, DE/Edge
#3 Det - Jeff Okuduh, CB
# 4 NYG - Jedrick Wills, OT
# 5 Miami - Justin Herbert, QB
# 6 LA Chargers - Tua Tagovailoa
#7 Carolina- Isaiah Simmons, LB
# 8 Arizona- Derrick Brown, DL
# 9 Jax - CJ Henderson, CB
#10 Cleveland - Andrew Thomas, OT
#11 NYJets - Mekhi Becton, OT
#12 Las Vegas Raiders - CeeDee Lamb, WR
# 13 - San Fran - Henry Ruggs, WR
# 14 - Tampa - Tristin Wirfs, OT
# 15 - Denver - Jerry Jeudy, WR
# 16 - Atlanta - Davlon Kinlaw, DL

Those were my top half that I shamelessly agreed with another! Not too bad, so far! 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, FireChans said:

I don’t think that many. Pats don’t seem like tankers. Lots of teams with ancient QB’s who may not get high enough.

I think the Pat should tank, but you're right, it's unlikely. 

My way too early worst teams in the NFL list includes: Carolina, Detroit, Washington, Chargers, Jacksonville.