2020 NFL Draft: Round 1 discussion

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, FireChans said:

***** this is bad. The Dolphins still have two more firsts and got the QB they were trying to get the #1 pick for at the beginning of the year. 

Take on the challenge.

The Bills aren't the lowly Bills anymore, so don't worry about their foes.

2 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Good pick for Miami.

They're going to give us a much harder run for the division next year than people anticipate. 

They have so many picks and I think they have a really good coach. I think they'll be really good in two years 

Yea. Not sure they will quite be ready this year. But I agree. The GM and HC are legit. I think they are on the same path as the Bills if a couple of years behind us.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Mango said:

Where TF is Tis watching the draft? They’re listed in AL. But parents are in Lei’s. But it looks like they are in a cabin. With a giant room dedicated to a pool table outside of their living room...

I am so confused...

It pays to go to 'Bama.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, FireChans said:

***** this is bad. The Dolphins still have two more firsts and got the QB they were trying to get the #1 pick for at the beginning of the year. 

I’m not too worried. That team has more holes than Swiss cheese. They literally traded away an all pro DB and a Pro Bowl LT. Those will take at least two of those firsts, assuming they hit on them. Picks only do you good if you hit on them. Miami needs to hit on the rest of their firsts and their firsts next year AND have Tua not bust. That’s a lot of If’s. 

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

I have to say I think that is the right decision by Miami and I think we are going to have to get used to them making right decisions. I think Grier and Flores are a legit combo.

I think this is the right pick for Miami also.

2 minutes ago, FireChans said:

I mean this is true they didn't have to burn draft capital to get their QB and like people have said they seem to be putting things together down there.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Is Ohio in the south? My American geography is worse than I thought.... ;)

You have never been to southern Ohio.  Cinci and Covington are southern cities.  Southern Illinois is really Dixie.   There are a lot of border states like that. Calvert county in Maryland is very southern.  Western Maryland is Yankee. .. Let alone the migration north during the depression and WWII.

Just now, SCBills said:

I agree,  but I also think we underestimate how much better we should be with Year 3 Josh Allen, OL continuity and the addition of Diggs.   I also think our defense got better with the player shuffling we’ve had pre-draft. 

I agree.

The only thing that worries me is the schedule.

The Bills played the cupcake schedule of cupcake schedules last year. This year against the AFC West and NFC West it's going to be a heck of a lot harder than playing a down AFC North and the NFC East (worst division in football). 

The Bills roster is absolutely loaded. If Josh is the guy, the Bills should have no problem winning 11+ games. 

• Like (+1) 2

Wtf is going on with Tua’s place. They keep saying he is in Bama. But it looks like a cabin. Also a giant room for a pool table off the living room. Also they are all in Lei’s. 

I am so confused.