Astro's final Mock Draft for the Bills 2020

I’d take it.

would prefer one of the top 5 RBs at 54 then Gibson, Hodgins or another WR later on. 

would love to land Hunt and Robinson in rd 3 and 4.  

quarterman over Gibson would make be sick to my stomach 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

I’d take it.

would prefer one of the top 5 RBs at 54 then Gibson, Hodgins or another WR later on. 

would love to land Hunt and Robinson in rd 3 and 4.  

quarterman over Gibson would make be sick to my stomach 

Shenault over Pittman would make me sick to mine...

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

I like it, but I'd take Edwards in Rd. 3, and Harrison in Rd. 2.  This also means you can skip Quarterman for Muse or Gibson, either of whom project as better pro players, IMO.  (I'd take Muse).  

You hope we draft Malik Harrison in rd 2?? 

??

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

You hope we draft Malik Harrison in rd 2?? 

??

no, i haven't started drinking yet ;)  I'd take him over Shenault.  I'd rather get a stud RB there in Rd. 2 and Edwards in Rd. 3, but that wasn't what was in Astro's "other" picks.  And we do need a LB.  so I upgraded Shaq to Harrison.   

Edited by RyanC883

1 minute ago, RyanC883 said:

no, but I'd take him over Shenault.  I'd rather get a stud RB there and Edwards in Rd. 3, but that wasn't what was in Astro's "other" picks.  And we do need a LB.  so I upgraded Shaq to Harrison.  

Bleh.  If we take Harrison in rd 2 I’ll lose a lot of confidence in Beane

edit:  and I’m a HUGE Beane fan.  Harrison isn’t worthy of a 3rd rd pick imo. More like good value 5th on my board

Edited by NewEra

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Bleh.  If we take Harrison in rd 2 I’ll lose a lot of confidence in Beane

edit:  and I’m a HUGE Beane fan.  Harrison isn’t worthy of a 3rd rd pick imo. More like good value 5th on my board

I totally disagree. I have him as a late 2nd and I'd be fine with him there. 

Edit: should clarify I mean in general nit necessarily for the Bills. I think Harrison is a poor man's Tremaine Edmunds and the Bills are not moving Edmunds out of the middle to accommodate him.  

Edited by GunnerBill

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I totally disagree. I have him as a late 2nd and I'd be fine with him there. 

Edit: should clarify I mean in general nit necessarily for the Bills. I think Harrison is a poor man's Tremaine Edmunds and the Bills are not moving Edmunds out of the middle to accommodate him.  

Interesting.  He looks slow to me.  He’s ok in coverage for a thumper but I don’t see it

14 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Love Astro but hate that draft. 

Same. I find I'm consistently at odds with the draftek stuff though. Don't like their big boards, don't like their mocks. Love the philosophy of referencing org contact with the players though. That's a great reference. 

• Like (+1) 1

I'm fine with Shenault and Robinson and I'll defer to smarter people regarding Hunt.

Astro was a good resource for my own spreadsheet of trying to track who we've been in contact with among other things, but I don't really see the point in a mock where every single pick is someone we've scouted in person or met with in the offseason; that's just not very realistic as we've averaged roughly 50% of our picks being people that were publicly on our radar and most teams don't even hit 50%.

Having every single pick be someone that we watched in person or met with is just incredibly unlikely.

I’d rather have Pittman over Shenault, and I don’t understand IOL in round 3.   Unless the value for Hunt is just insane.  I also think ? Beane will obtain a big battering ram of a RB to compliment Singletary.  Either AJ Dillon or a guy like Sewo Olonilua in the latter rounds, or swing a trade for Fournette.  I would prefer Dillon.

• Like (+1) 1