Only guaranteed correct mock draft - from Thad Brown - emphasis on MOCK

33 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

Better than most mocks.  Fun read.

I would say it is guaranteed that the Dolphins will be named winners by the media pundits - simply because they had the most picks.  Bills will be named losers and Diggs will be ignored.

Probably. But all the times New England hasn't had a first rounder they've been given good grades for round 1. That's media bias for you.

4 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

He has a job in the media.  What do you do again?

And because he’s in the media that means he’s funny?  That article was just wasn’t humorous, the comments here made it sound like his work was the second coming of Dave Barry. 

Edited by Phil The Thrill

12 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

And because he’s in the media that means he’s funny?  That article was just wasn’t humorous, the comments here made it sound like his work was the second coming of Dave Barry. 

Many here found the column entertaining.  Perhaps the problem is with you.

• Like (+1) 2

58 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

It didn’t find this nearly as humorous as many you did.   It was a meh article from a reporter trying way too hard to be witty

I LOLed.  Once I even ROTFLed.  Damned sense of humor must be out of alignment again.

Edited by Blue on Blue

1 minute ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Many here found the column entertaining.  Perhaps the problem is with you.

I think you’re right, ?

6 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

I think you’re right, ?

Or...no one wants to type it because they’ll get get attacked with statement like “he’s in the media, what have you done?”

I just tell it like it it - this was not funny

6 hours ago, Blue on Blue said:

I LOLed.  Once I even ROTFLed.  Damned sense of humor must be out of alignment again.

Must be a big fan of Carrot Top

Just now, Phil The Thrill said:

Or...no one wants to type it because they’ll get get attacked with statement like “he’s in the media, what have you done?”

I just tell it like it it - this was not funny

Peace brother, it was not humorous to you, just busting, chill, get a beer and a J bar, enjoy the draft...?