Stepon Diggs open letter to his little brother.

Now I really want the bills to get him.  Would be awesome to have two brothers play together.  If he had problems keeping his head on straight in the past, nothing better than having Pro Bowl Big Brother and McDermott helping guide them.  Not alone the amazing DB room that would be there to mentor as well. 

• Like (+1) 1

I think this he may the defining move of Beane's career. 

..and a crazy hot take, his career in Buffalo is considered more successful than Hopkins career in Arizona (not saying Diggs is the better player)

Edited by jeremy2020

7 hours ago, Gregthekeg said:

Now I really want the bills to get him.  Would be awesome to have two brothers play together.  If he had problems keeping his head on straight in the past, nothing better than having Pro Bowl Big Brother and McDermott helping guide them.  Not alone the amazing DB room that would be there to mentor as well. 

After that we bring in the Edmund's brothers from Pittsburgh!

Edited by DJB
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

the Steelers fans I know would gladly support that apparently. 

Interesting. Well one is basically a special teams backup RB. The other is a fringe starting safety at the moment. Not a crazy idea

Nice, hope the best for both of them. 

While a definite steal, it is not totally unlikely the Bills get him at #54. Trevon excels in a zone coverage scheme (and is regarded as average in man coverage) and there are only a handful of teams who commit to it as much as McD's defenses. So Trevon may not be as good of a fit for other team defenses.

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, DJB said:

After that we bring in the Edward's brothers from Pittsburgh!

We have a player named Edward? I think you mean Edmunds' brother in Pittsburgh.

In 2019 the Edmunds made history by being the first squad of three brothers to simultaneously play in an NFL game since 1927.

• Haha (+1) 1