Draft menus/parties?

6 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

If it's a real party then they aren't using oral thermometers...

This is my kind of party!:wub:

I'm used to getting bent over draft after draft now anyways... Watt, Kuechly, McCaffrey, Kupp, Watt again.:death:

My wife learned to remove all foreign objects from the room after the Kuechly debacle as it has come to be known... I had a late night visit to the emergency room to remove a TV remote from said orifice:cry:

Edited by Sherlock Holmes

Just me (ya know, social distancing and all). Will have various draft guides (digital and print) dialed up.

Two Wyld weed gummies (Hey, it’s legal here! ?

Full Sail Hazy IPAs

Bacon cheeseburgers, Lay’s all-dressed chips (Canadians know what’s up), chocolate peanut butter ice cream (blame the weed gummies).

Happy Quarantine Super Bowl Christmas, everybody.

• Like (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, Logic said:

Just me (ya know, social distancing and all). Will have various draft guides (digital and print) dialed up.

Full Sail Hazy IPAs

Bacon cheeseburgers, Lay’s all-dressed chips (Canadians know what’s up), chocolate peanut butter ice cream (blame the weed gummies).

I’ve seen these on amazon... what’s the story 

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’ve seen these on amazon... what’s the story 

They are a Canadian thing. These days, you can find them in some US grocery stores. They taste similar to BBQ chips, but different. They’re savory, salty, a little sweet. Uh...let’s consult the interwebs:

All-dressed (assaisonnées in French) or colloquially known as "Dressed All Over" chips are a potato chip flavour popular in Canada. The flavour combines the potato chip flavours of barbecue, ketchup, sour cream and onion, and salt and vinegar.

I know that sounds weird, but they’re delightful. I learned about them through Letterkenny.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Gugny said:

Man, are you about to get inundated with PMs.

Tell me about it! Man, calm down guys... I went out to town today and didn't buy enough lube for the thermometer, guess spit will have to do or I guess we can do it dry, your choice?

25 minutes ago, Logic said:

Full Sail Hazy IPAs

You can take my temp rectally if I can join you:wub:

• Haha (+1) 2

Pizza, popcorn, all sorts of snacks for myself. The wife is hooking me up tonight. 
Gonna get in a zoom with my brother and brother in-law. Drinking game, we all have to pick who each team is gonna select when they’re up. If we’re wrong we gotta drink. Got a bottle of Jack Fire at the house ready!!! 

6 hours ago, ROONDOGG55 said:

Here's the rules:

1. Draft pick glitch - 1 shot
  2. Commentators glitch - chug a beer
  3. Team misses pick due to technical difficulties - we all take a double shot

Just based on predictions of doom here in TSW, I would suggest you have law enforcement or medical professionals checking in on you all periodically for alcohol poisoning.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

Did the Costco thing for the first time in 3 weeks and picked up the mesquite wings. Was hoping the rain would hold off because I wanted to smoke them, but that doesn't look promising. Looks like it's gonna be a combination of deep fry and air fry with alternating Budweiser and Bells Two Hearted.

1 hour ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

simulcast same exact broadcast. doesn't matter. (I'm gonna stream it on my computer while doing other things)

Also ABC, if anyone needs that.  The simulcast saves me from turning on DTV until I need Sunday Ticket again. Thanks, AT&T, for dropping NFLN but not my bill. ?

I’m ashamed to say I failed to prepare for this event. This whole lock down thing has me off my game, but I do have the makings for nachos. Tomorrow, when we actually draft, I’ll probably go sausage, peppers and onion hoagies.