Draft menus/parties?

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Taking temps at the door? Or a real circle of trust...

All trust...it’s a girl that I’m with most days and my buddy and his wife who I’ve seen about a dozen times since this started. They are pretty much the only people that I’ve been around. I figured that I bought the ribs so....

Liberate Louisiana!

5 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

All trust...it’s a girl that I’m with most days and my buddy and his wife who I’ve seen about a dozen times since this started. They are pretty much the only people that I’ve been around. I figured that I bought the ribs so....

Liberate Louisiana!

I'm sorry Ms. Jackson... Already bought ribs! Never meant to make you go outside, I'll apologize a trillion times ? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, njodogg said:

It'll be just the wife, my little guy, and me in the old man cave. We will be loading up on sausages, wings, pizza and of course beer! I always love draft day and getting together with fellow fans. We will set up a zoom this year but it just wont be the same in the cave. 

IMG_4797.jpg

Are you watching the draft, or relaying communications for Starfleet?

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Taking temps at the door? Or a real circle of trust...

I don't play around, I'm going straight for the rectal temperature to be most accurate.

Suffice to say this will probably be the last time anybody wants to come over to my house after getting an anal probing with the neighbors watching?:cry:

Well on second thought, maybe this will persuade @teef to stop by!!:wub:

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, njodogg said:

It'll be just the wife, my little guy, and me in the old man cave. We will be loading up on sausages, wings, pizza and of course beer! I always love draft day and getting together with fellow fans. We will set up a zoom this year but it just wont be the same in the cave. 

IMG_4797.jpg

I know I have told you this before but I love your setup, well done sir!  That is a gambling man's paradise, 6 screens on one wall, I love it.  Enjoy with the little guy & the Mrs. tonight.  

• Like (+1) 1

I have actually been watching what I eat & trying to cut down on the drinking since this whole mess started.  Been walking a ton.  Figure might as well lose some weight in this whole mess.  But.....since this maybe the only live sporting event we get to see until further notice, I decided to go on a nice 3 day bender.  Going to cook a pizza on grill tonight, deep fry some wings tomorrow & grab myself a few lobster tails & ribeyes Saturday.  Also I am going to drink as many beers as humanly possible.  Starts for me as soon as I log off of work at 4 this afternoon.  Looking forward to it

BTW, I never realized what a degenerate gambler I am until it has been taken away from me.  I feel like a loss soul with nothing to gamble on.  I may do something I never do & throw some bets on the draft tonight.

Edited by Gordio
  • Like (+1) 2

We've had a draft keg party for 7 yrs now that would include dinner, snacks, drinks, beer on tap, and some draft drinking games. The games would mainly be for trades and if you called a pick right, etc. Not a lot into it that because we would all be congregating and having a good time. This year will be a little different...

We're going to have a telecom along with a drinking game catered to the virtual draft. Because we're all isolated and in our homes we won't have to worry about drinking and driving...but you may fall on your way to bed :)

Here's the rules:

1. Draft pick glitch - 1 shot
  2. Trade - Chug a beer
  3. Pick the pick (1st to call it) - chose a person to take a shot
  4. Call a trade (1st to call it) - choose a person to chug a beer or take a shot with
  5. Commentators glitch - chug a beer
  6. Team misses pick due to technical difficulties - we all take a double shot

*Note: You can substitute a shot with a full beer, wine cooler, or mixed drink. You can substitute a beer with a wine cooler, mixed drink, or a shot.

7 minutes ago, Gordio said:

BTW, I never realized what a degenerate gambler I am until it has been taken away from me.  I feel like a loss soul with nothing to gamble on.  I may do something I never do & throw some bets on the draft tonight.

Well seeing as how you can’t count to 5, it’s a wonder you don’t own Vegas! ( unless there is a tv I can’t see in that picture)

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

Well seeing as how you can’t count to 5, it’s a wonder you don’t own Vegas! ( unless there is a tv I can’t see in that picture)

Haha! my bad, although that may explain why I get my ass handed to me in Black Jack every time I go to Vegas.  I am a banker but I never said I was a good banker.  

• Haha (+1) 2