Draft menus/parties?

Just now, Augie said:

Also ABC, if anyone needs that.  The simulcast saves me from turning on DTV until I need Sunday Ticket again. Thanks, AT&T, for dropping NFLN but not my bill. ?

I’m ashamed to say I failed to prepare for this event. This whole lock down thing has me off my game, but I do have the makings for nachos. Tomorrow, when we actually draft, I’ll probably go sausage, peppers and onion hoagies. 

Same. Getting grilling weather tomorrow. Rain today so pizza. 

Strange times.....I could never have imagined any way I could be THIS excited about watching one round of an NFL draft when the Bills won’t even have a pick! I’m a thirsty man in a sports desert, crawling to an oasis! 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Gordio said:

I have actually been watching what I eat & trying to cut down on the drinking since this whole mess started.  Been walking a ton.  Figure might as well lose some weight in this whole mess.  But.....since this maybe the only live sporting event we get to see until further notice, I decided to go on a nice 3 day bender.  Going to cook a pizza on grill tonight, deep fry some wings tomorrow & grab myself a few lobster tails & ribeyes Saturday.  Also I am going to drink as many beers as humanly possible.  Starts for me as soon as I log off of work at 4 this afternoon.  Looking forward to it

BTW, I never realized what a degenerate gambler I am until it has been taken away from me.  I feel like a loss soul with nothing to gamble on.  I may do something I never do & throw some bets on the draft tonight.

C’mon man!  You have to be able to bet on (1) How many Trump lies in the daily briefing, (2) How many kiss-@$$es praise Don in the briefing,  (3) how many new Coronavirus cases for the day, (4) new total of cases, etc.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ColeB said:

C’mon man!  You have to be able to bet on (1) How many Trump lies in the daily briefing, (2) How many kiss-@$$es praise Don in the briefing,  (3) how many new Coronavirus cases for the day, (4) new total of cases, etc.

Is this the draft menu thread, or am I lost? 

19 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Just based on predictions of doom here in TSW, I would suggest you have law enforcement or medical professionals checking in on you all periodically for alcohol poisoning.

Was a terrible idea, but we had fun. We all didn't make it past the Green Bay pick. :beer:

• Haha (+1) 1