Welcome to Brandon Beane’s home draft room

4 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

Hopefully OSHA will not shut him down tonight.

Just throw a rubber mat over it - oh wait...

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

This is f*#%!ing ridiculous. I thought groups of more than 10 were prohibited?  Why can’t Beane, McD, the other scouts sit at OBD and collaborate? They can sit 20 feet apart in that draft room from last year. This hits home how nonsensical this whole thing is. F&@$!, , take their temperatures when they walk in the room. Ridiculous. 

You do realize asymptomatic people don't have temperatures.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

It's something I've truly, deeply appreciated about Beane since he came to Buffalo that doesn't really get said often enough, but the man comes PREPARED....to like, everything. He is prepared in FA, he's obviously prepared in Draft, he's prepared to let players go and to keep players he knows they need to pay a premium for, he's prepared for virtually everything and it is just gaht damn refreshing. Bring that man a house party when he's done.... :beer:

• Like (+1) 1

One thing I'm not seeing in there is the camera set up.

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought all GMs were required to have a camera so the NFL TV coverage could do look-ins and they could do interviews with the GM

Unless of course he's just going to use the one on his laptop

13 minutes ago, FlaFitz1 said:

One thing I'm not seeing in there is the camera set up.

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought all GMs were required to have a camera so the NFL TV coverage could do look-ins and they could do interviews with the GM

Unless of course he's just going to use the one on his laptop

Besides the ones that took the pictures?

18 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I would imagine that they do have temperatures, they are just temperatures within acceptably normal values. Hopefully...

An antibody test takes 15 minutes and should be enough to clear someone. They cost like $200.

7 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

My setup is almost identical @Augie.... honest :D

The bit I am more interested in is will he still wear a suit. I had to brief a cabinet minister on video conference earlier this week and I couldn't bring myself to put a suit on at home for a video call. I went open neck shirt instead. 

So lets see... You serve, follow the draft in depth which means you also track college players, follow the games, provide briefs to UK cabinet ministers ??! Sound like an interesting guy. :thumbsup: 

13 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

This is f*#%!ing ridiculous. I thought groups of more than 10 were prohibited?  Why can’t Beane, McD, the other scouts sit at OBD and collaborate? They can sit 20 feet apart in that draft room from last year. This hits home how nonsensical this whole thing is. F&@$!, , take their temperatures when they walk in the room. Ridiculous. 

Keep Kim out cos she is always going to be hot

• Haha (+1) 1