Welcome to Brandon Beane’s home draft room

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

sweet setup.  hope the kids stay off the wifi

nobody allowed in there with him

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Only ones there will be his wife and kids 

I got thrown off by the extra chairs. I guess they're all for him.

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I got thrown off by the extra chairs. I guess they're all for him.

I thought the same thing too. A couple of adapters for a docking station and he could have 6 monitors no problem. I work from home normally and have 4 (3+ I keep my laptop open as another screen)

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

i mean i guess i dont know why his wife couldn't help him out if he needed it. 

One of sons is a senior in HS... I saw some other GMs say they are using their kids for help to watch the players coming off the board. he might be too 

What you can't tell from the pictures is that Beane's draft room is actually 500 feet underground in a nuclear bomb proof bunker similar to NORAD HQ in Cheyenne Mountain.  

Beane is ready for anything...

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 10

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

One of sons is a senior in HS... I saw some other GMs say they are using their kids for help to watch the players coming off the board. he might be too 

I bet he will have one of his kids on the Three step ladder updating the board real Time. I know I would 

This is f*#%!ing ridiculous. I thought groups of more than 10 were prohibited?  Why can’t Beane, McD, the other scouts sit at OBD and collaborate? They can sit 20 feet apart in that draft room from last year. This hits home how nonsensical this whole thing is. F&@$!, , take their temperatures when they walk in the room. Ridiculous. 

Edited by BringBackFergy
  • Like (+1) 7

2 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

This is f*#%!ing ridiculous. I thought groups of more than 10 were prohibited?  Why can’t Beane, McD, the other scouts sit at OBD and collaborate? They can sit 20 feet apart in that draft room from last year. This hits home how nonsensical this whole thing is. Fuuuck, take their temperatures when they walk in the room. Ridiculous. 

What the actual f?

• Thank you (+1) 1