Best online draft guide...

I like Draft network also, but it could just be me, they seem to over harp the negatives of every player in the final analysis.  Just an FYI.  

nfl.com also has a decent prospect writeup.   

and SI has a decent draft guide of the top 400 prospects I think. 

2 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I don't agree with all of their rankings, but most of the top players have 3-5 different write-ups and breakdowns (Joe Marino, Kyle Crabbs, Ben Solak, Jordan Reid, Drae Harris). And that much is free.

https://thedraftnetwork.com/prospect-rankings

They even rate Joey Magnifico.  How can you miss?

Walter football is ok but always trashes the Bills.

By the way, I am interested in a second running back for the Bills and took these Big Boards and several others I found and listed how the RB's were rated in the top 100 picks.  I put this in a new thread.  "Big board ratings of RB's"

Edited by maryland-bills-fan

For me it has to be @BringBackFergy - you have to wait until Saturday night to see his final big board, but he will predict player, position, and team - including trades and be darn close to 100% accurate. 

It is uncanny how good it is and the hints given leading up to the draft - such insight.  LOL ? 

Sorry - I could not resist- I use the draft network as my main guide - they provide a bunch of info from different perspectives. Don’t usually agree, but I appreciate the effort.