Looking for a huge, agile WR with great hands? Here’s one!

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

Josh is just learning how WRs want long ball to be thrown to them.

I suspect what you said has truth in it.. knowing at least some of how  the receivers see the pass play for the QB is a good thing, and can in theory drive home ball placement concepts, just sayin, 

4 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

I suspect what you said has truth in it.. knowing at least some of how  the receivers see the pass play for the QB is a good thing, and can in theory drive home ball placement concepts, just sayin, 

or perhaps he's giving a clinic to his WRs who were 2nd in the NFL in DROPS!!!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mango said:

Serious question, well thrown ball, dropped it right in the bucket, who was that? My guess is either Darnold, Burrow, or even Palmer himself, since they are all part of the same "QB camp"

This isn't being done at that camp. It's with a QB coach here in the Central Valley that also coaches on one of the HS teams.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, FireChans said:

Sloppy route, way to much wasted movement, decent overhead tracking, 3/10.

I don't know, that air was playing him tight and he got free to make the catch uncontested. With the extended one hand grab, at least a 7/10.

1 minute ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

And I like that, ?  
I can see this being sent to the receivers with a one sentence comment,  “like this knuckleheads” ?

• Like (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Yeah .... you know what that means ....

Calling Sherlock... ?

7 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Move him to TE and draft Tua.  

?

Side note:  Tua is from my neighborhood; Ewa Beach, Hawaii. Population - 14,000.  Pronounced, E’va.  Too bad university of Hawaii couldn’t keep him. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Herc11 said:

Damn, these last couple videos have been shot at a high school a few miles away from me. If social distancing wasn't a thing, I'd surely drive by there in the cool mornings to see if I could catch Josh out there.

I guess technically you could don a mask and watch from afar. Just sayin.

6 hours ago, Gugny said:

Yeah .... you know what that means ....

Big gloves.

12 hours ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Worth remembering, though, that sometimes drops are caused by passes thrown too fast, without touch. Not all of them, by any means, but Josh sometimes rifling short passes in at high speeds contributed to the problem. Though he did improve over his rookie year. We've seen real improvement in many areas of his game, and that's really encouraging.

Edited by Thurman#1